chapter 18

It's our engagement I can't believe I can't believe!! Ektaa I don't think so I can do it, he will not love me. How will I live , I m afraid.....

   Alia calm down baby, it's natural to get worried ! Just pray and your not getting married today's. It's just engagement.

   Alia's mom comes and when she See's her daughter, she starts crying and she tells Alia you look beautiful habibati.

   Ammi I am gonna miss you, Alia's little brother comes and ask that where is her sister going?
  Her mother tells that she is going to her house...

   But ammmiii Alliia deee hooome ess hereee

    Yeah beta, come let's get ready!!

     Alia cries seeing her little brother Cutieeeness , ektaa does Alia's make up and then Naina and ektaa goes to get ready.

    Alia fix her hijab and then when she turns , she screams!! You!!! What are you doing here??? She asks

    You can't marry him! I said you to wait and how can you cheat me??? I won't let you guys marry .

    Alia screams and then her friends come running towards her they see a guy running away. Who was he??? Alia tells them that he was his cousin and he is mad at me from childhood.

    My family knows about him, they warned him too . but he comes from nowhere , it's been while and I thought he forgot me. But still....Alia starts weeping

    They both comfort her and tell to be happy on her big day. But Alia tells that she should tell Ahkil before the engagement. So she calls Ahkil but his phone off.

   Naina tells her that she will tell him and tell her to relax.

    Everyone arrives at Alia's home and Alia comes downstairs with her friends. Ahkil could not stop staring her and when Alia See's her he smirks.

    Alia looks sad and Ahkil ask what was wrong? She said it's nothing Ahkil.. don't worry.

    Okay Ak!!

   After engagement everyone cheers and go to have dinner.

  While here, Naina calls Ahkil and explain him everything. Ahkil tells Naina to send Alia near the garden.

    Alia walks slowly and come.

    Alia you look like my princess, says Ahkil.

     Jazakallah khair and you look good too habibati!!

    Well thanks! Alia you don't have to hide anything from me and don't worry about anything. I will always be by your side and protect you.

    Alia smiles and tell him that she is blessed to have him and Ahkil tells the same too.