Chapter 13

Later akhil says he wil drop alia in her home and they went to akhil home and alia says 'Haay !! Ahkil where are you going???'

"My home is not on that way"

   Alia I have a work, It will just take five minutes  please!!!

  On the way , Ahkil ask what's your favorite things. She says what???

   I mean what will you adore a lot?? Ahkil asks

   "She says ofcourse Like , every girl I love chocolate's" why are you asking Ahkil???

   Just like that I was asking...says akhil

    After they reach , Alia is shocked and surprised.

   Happy birthday Alia khan shouts Ektaa and Abhiram , Aditya , Gulzar join along with her , they give her gifts and she thank them.

   While Ahkil goes to near by chocolate shop, he gets lots of chocolate and give her. Alia smiles and thanked him for the surprise with OMG expression all left alia's home after a small bday party  it was a good day ..

  After the party  alia was studying in her room for her exams .and her mom called her to go out to buy things at grocery store. 

   "Ammi, I have to learn today and I can't go to glossary with you today"says  Alia and pleads..

    Come on Alia! I can't carry your little brother all around and keep shopping. You can come and continue your studying.Then she went shopping ...

   Exam days are so hectic and these teachers always force us to learn with someone smart in class, says Ahkil.

  Yeah dude, I wish today I get Naina to study Aditya says with a wink

   Ahkil argue's with him, and the teacher enters and she makes everyone to study in two.

   As aditya wishes he gets Naina and Ahkil gets Alia.

   He frowns and go to study with her, Alia tells to Ahkil that he can change his study partner and she will not have any problem.

   Ahkil tells it's okay Ak I am fine with you, if you mind you can change , he says politely!

   They start to learn less and talk more, Ahkil really enjoyed learning with Alia.
  Alia was feeling really awkward to study with him but soon she was feeling better.

   All the best guys, hope we get success inshaallah, Gulzar tells.

   Everyone tensed starts reading and after class also Alia and Ahkil studies together. Everyone starts teasing them , Ahkil tells them they are just learning.

  Alia feels uncomfortable....

  After exams Ahkil was the topper and Alia scored good. Ahkil thank Alia , and tells her that he will pay her back someday

  Alia smiles and says definitely you should pay me!!!

"Everyone congratulate's Ahkil"

   All planned to do something in thier future. Naina planned to get married, Gulzar  wanted to study Medical studies, Abhiram planned higher studies and Aditya as always followed Abhiram, Ahkil wanted to help his Abba in his business and Alia went to attend aleem course!