chapter 4

"Hajira wakes up early make make wudu for Fajr namaz..Once she prayed she goes to kitchen and starts cooking chocolate cupcakes, which is Ahkil's favorite.

He was studying for his board exams sincerely , which makes her heart melt. Ahkil enjoys his breakfast and says thankyou to his sister with a mouthful of cupcake "She says, You are welcome and Ahkil pray to Allah before starting your exams". He nods.

Latifa keeps praying for his sons exam and Dawood does the same.

Ahkil gets blessings from his family and leaves for exam. His friend's comes and picks him. They start discussing about which course to take and all others as this was thier last exams. Ahkil says how about we complete our exams first and talk about University?!His friends laughs and agrees. Right then they all close thier eyes, catch hands and pray softly for Allah's blessings for exams, and they part thier ways.

  Aditya hugs Ahkil and says we are gonna score great marks so just chill. He hugs him back and say yeah dude.

  After exams he meets his friends and tell them about how easy his exams were, And all agrees.

  "They decided to have a party as they studied so hard for thier exams"

     They go to ice cream shop Abhiram orders blackcurrant, Aditya who always copy Abhiram gets the same one, Gulzar orders mango and Ahkil orders Chocolate caramel. They spend all thier enjoying and they go home.

  When the results had come Ahkil had got 89℅ and his friend Aditya got 76% and Abhiram 97% and Gulzar 92℅. All were very happy expect Aditya he wanted atleast 80%. Ahkil was on cloud nine. He never passed until now but now he scored 89% he was in shock,

" Hajira was dancing and his dad was very happy. Ahkil mom hugged him and said your the best son. Ahkil hugs his sister and says it's all because of your help, I love you Dee!!

  Hajira gifts him play station CD's and his dad  gifted  him a new bike , Akhil's face was full of happiness!!!

  All his friends decided to take same group and they were so happy that all were in same class but now Aditya was bit upset.

  "May be because, he scored less than all of us, but still we cheered him".

    Aditya actually copied in his exams and he was caught and 10 marks were deducted. That's why he could not make 80%.