chapter 14

Aditya tells his friends that before they start thier new life , they should have some fun together.

  Everyone agrees, Gulzar does not come because he had some family work. Ahkil calls her sister too, so that Alia could also come. They planed to visit Disney world, and Ahkil and Zain does all the arrangements..

   Alia's parents did not allow her and Hajira went to talk to her mother, because of Hajira, Alia's mom agrees..

    They take thier car to have a long journey, "Ektaa Abhiram, Hajira and  Zain takes one car and Naina Alia Ahkil and Aditya takes one..

   Naina tell Alia that she loves Aditya and Alia tells her that she should tell him, So they plan to sit accordingly...

   Alia's parents buy her a new phone, and on the way she tells Ahkil her new number . Ahkil tell her  thankyou, Alia tells him to stop the car near by as she had to pray her zuhar namaz.

   Ahkil stops near by mosque where thier is ladies section too, Alia calls Ahkil , he says he is not coming. Alia force him and he could not argue with this stubborn girl.

   Hajira and Alia goes to pray to ladies section while Zain and Ahkil prays here in Men's section.

  Hajira thank Alia to make her brother pray, she tells her that it was her duty.

  After praying ," An imaan gives a lecture and tells about how in Islam girls should be respected" Ahkil really loves it and he finds peaceful here..

   In the car Ahkil thank Alia, Alia ask him that why does not he pray? 

   He says, just I was feeling very lazy but really now I understand praying is really peacefull..

    She smiles! after they reach , Alia feels very comfortable around Ahkil as he was quite protective. Alia always went out only with her parents and she says Ahkil that this was her first time being far away from her parents and it is really so fun..

   All others go and sleep after a very long drive, while Alia and Ahkil keeps chatting.

   When they went to Hotel Alia wanted to buy gifts to her family, so she called Ahkil with him.

  "Alia your just a baby, these people won't eat you, You can tell him clearly want you want".

   Alia nodds, and Ahkil giggle's seeing her silly acts.

   Alia was afraid to ask the shop keeper what she wants, and infact she was scared of even seeing a stranger.

   Ahkil really liked the ways she always keep herself protected , after a long shopping they go and sleep...

   Naina and Ektaa asks her that, Alia!!did you go for date? Alia tells, hay guys it's nothing like what you think, We went only for shopping. Hajira starts laughing and tell , I don't have any problem with you being my sister in law, she winks.

   Guys , thier is something I want to tell you... Mom dad has found a guy , and that guy is coming to see me by this weekend.

   Whaaaaatt??? The girls shouts.. are you happy with the proposal, they ask.

   She says it's my parents wish and i can't go against them.

    Alia this is your life you should decide it, and if you don't like him then just reject him. Alia smiles

   Ahkil really you love Alia??? Are you sure ??? Ahkil says guys I don't know but how much ever I try to tell myself that she is not Right but nothing works..

   Aditya tells him that brother I am happy for you, she is really amazing and before it's too late I guess you should talk to her parents.