Chapter 9

On the way to home, Ahkil asked Alia her phone number.

Alia without hesitating wrote him and gave, Ahkil friends were making weird expression.

So Ahkil said, "Guys, I just asked because I wanted to invite her family to the wedding".

   His friends teasingly says you want to invite her right? so why are you acting !!

  Alia starts giggling, and All starts laughing and says him , Ahkil we are your friends from kindergarten and we know you more than yourself.

  Ahkil rolls his eyes and start walking, Alia calls ahkil and say ,"that's not my personal number and that's my mother's number"

  Ahkil confusing nodds,he thinks she does not want him to give her personal number.

  Alia says "Sorry ,I don't have a personal phone"

  "Ahkil smiles and say no problem angel and walks away"

His olive green eyes were twinkling , and Ahkil was fair and have a baby face.Alia keeps thinking of him, he calling her angel made her feel so happy.

  And then she thinks, ahkil will never love her,and she goes to call ektaa!

"Ektaa, I have to tell you something"

Yeah!!! Say baby what it is???

  My mom will never allow to attend Ahkil's sister wedding, can you please explain to Ahkil?

   Noo, Alia I m sorry but you have to ask your mom atleast once, and Ahkil will probably feel bad.
We are in his gang now.So he will need us on his big day.

  Yeah I understand . But you know mom na? She is already planning to stop my studies and get me married, But because dad let me study ,mom is quite.

  OppSs!!Alia just relax we will talk tomorrow in the school and discuss.what to do okay??

   Yeah okay, Ektaa

As Ektaa says, She goes to pray her isha namaaz and read her yaseen and sleep.

   Next day Ektaa comes to her home and tell her that we are going out today, Alia shocked and says her mother will never allow.

  "Ektaa called, the last night to Ahkil and said everything. He said to his sister and her sister came along with ektaa".

  Aunty, I am getting married after four days I want you guys to come. And I am Alia's old friend, we were like sisters to each other.

  Alia nodds but she saw Ahkil's sister for the first time and mashallah, she looked a bit alike to Ahkil.
Her sister had a dark brown eyes and she was very fair, her words were kind and polite, she always had a smiling face.

  Alia's mom ask alia that what is her name. Alia is now stuck, "Aunty my name is Hajira"

  Alia's mom loves her sweetness and hugs her, Hajira says aunty can i take alia for three days to my home?? Please ???

Her mom without hesitating says sure you can, and they go to Alia's room.Alia greets Ahkil sister and she greets her tooo, she says your really pretty and Alia blushes.

  After packing they get ready and go downstairs, Alia's Mom give them tea and bid them good bye.

  Alia was very excited , because this was her first time sleep over in someone's home.