chapter 21

The wedding preparation starts and Hajira as usual buy her brother's clothes and all other stuff. Latifa was very excited as her daughter in law is going to be soon here.

   Alia's mom takes Alia to shopping and she buys her wedding dress. Alia thinks to buy a simple one, but her mother does not allow her.

   She gets a very long bridal dress which was soo beautiful and the color was very lite peach and she really loves the dress.

    So princess is ready for the wedding??? Ahkil ping's

   Noo!! Not yet... everything is happening to soon....

   Worry not Alia! Allah will take care everything.

    Alia notice how Ahkil has changed, he speaks mostly about islam and she really loves it.

    Once Alia asked him, that why is he marring her, As she is not beautiful. Ahkil tell her very beautifully that, Habibati!! it's not that I fall for beauty and what I have seen in you is much more than beauty. Never did I know I would find a girl as precious as you.

   Alia just nodds as Ahkil continue's...

    Once I heard an aleem giving a very small and perfect speech. And that really impressed me.

   He said , "Men desire beauty in women, but they admire modesty. For beauty fades but it's the character that remains, it's the beauty of soul that never dies. And after a while the most beautiful women looks average, but the pious increase in beauty each day. For beauty lies in piety of a women"

  Alia smiles and tell him that she wants to eat ice cream.

   Ahkil was surprised, everytime he would ask her something she would ignore. but now when she asked, he was happy.

    Sure habibati!

  They reach a nearby ice cream shop and order thier favorite's. Alia orders chocolate caramel. Ahkil surprised and tell her that even he loved Chocolate caramel. They both start discussing about thier likes and dislikes.

   They both were actually alike but few things were different. Alia did not like mushroom soup but Ahkil loved it.

   Alia tells him to not stare at her, while she is eating...
   Ahkil giggle's and tell that, she eats ice cream like someone will snatch it from her. So fast...

  Alia rolls her eyes and tell him that yeah! Thier is a monkey with me. So I can't take risk!

  Ahkil and Alia laughs

   Alia's mom tell her to not meet him often. As they are getting married soon, so she could stay forever with him.

    Alia agrees and tell Ahkil about it. It's just a week for marriage, but they both are so much used to see each other. That they find it difficult to stay away without seeing each other.