Chapter 27

Ahkil and Alia goes and attend Ektaa and Abhi marriage. It was a grand one with many people around they really had a great time and they reached hom soon as Ahkil had to go for work tomorrow.

In office the problems gets bigger and the workers tell him to inform his dad otherwise they all will be jobless.

    Ahkil tells them not to worry and he will handle everything. Ahkil fears if dad comes to know, he will feel bad....

    Ahkil himself does not know , what to do! He feels tried. He keeps everything to him and he does not tell anyone. Slowly he becomes rude.

    When he reaches home. Alia tells him to fresh up, as the dinner is already ready. He nodds and go.

   Alia feels really bad seeing A different Ahkil, he does even smile at her. She feels that thier is definitely a problem and she will know it after dinner.

  Ahkil does not comes to dinner, so Alia takes it to her room. Ahkil have your dinner before sleeping.

   I am not hungry!

But why Ahkil , what happened to you? Are you feeling sick Habibi?

   Alia I am not a kid, please let me sleep.

   No Ahkil you have to tell me what it is?

   Let's talk tomorrow? I am really tired!!!

   No no, I wanna know right now. I can't see you like this. I really hate your new behaviour.

    Alia if you hate me! Why did you ever agree to marry me? He shouts

   Ahkil!!

   Ahkil goes out of room...

  Ahkil feels bad how he talked to her. And talk to himself. I said her to talk to me tomorrow , but no she is always stubborn, she never listen's.

  If she could have left, I could have not yelled at her.

   Ahkil sleeps in sofa and Alia prays to Allah and she weeps. She then recite prayers until she fall asleep.

  Alia wake's up and to her surprise she was late. Ahkil was already gone to office. She apologize her mother and tell her that she slept late.

   Latifa laughs and tell her , Alia so I should also apologize when I wake up late?

   No Ammi!

  See so you should also not apologize.

   Alia cooks lunch for Ahkil and dawood. Naina calls her and tell about her marriage and she congratulates her. and she tells her to attend the marriage . Alia agrees, they bid goodbye and end the call.