chapter 10

Ahkil was kicked out of his home as Hajira friends were coming for a sleep over, So he went to aditya home along with abhiram.

    Thier he finds Gulzar, and he gets annoyed seeing him but he never shows anything and just play with his friends.

  Abhiram says he had a date  with Ektaa today , Aditya and Ahkil chorusly sayss what????

  He says guys it's just a movie together, he said okay.

  Aditya ask him that did he propose him???

  Noo!! not yet.I am scared, I don't think she will love me.

  Gulzar comes in and says guys I am really sorry. I know what I did was wrong but only if you have your girlfriends you will know!!

   Abhiram you should keep going say Ahkil.

    Abhiram hugs Gulzar and says welcome back brother, now if you change your mind I swear will kill you!! And go try to convince Akhil, may be toughest but you deserve it.

Ahkil and aditya keeps playing basketball ignoring Gulzar, Gulzar says guys stop it!!

I was forced to be away from you but I missed you guys.

Soniya hated you Ahkil , she said because you rejected her.

  Thats why she said me to be away from you.

Ahkil now understand everything and said Gulzar you should have said me, I am sorry.

They hugged each other and started continuing basketball.

  Gulzar says them that he left Soniya because she made a choice between her and his friends.

  Ahkil and aditya says him to chill, and they say if she really loves you , she will be back for you.

  Abhiram comes back and he was messed up.

  All three asked him what happened, and he said.
See I was right Ektaa loves you Ahkil.

   All were silent and did not say anything until Ahkil's phone Rang

    It was Hajira , she said him to come over for lunch, he called all his friends and went.

   Abhiram dint want to come, but he had to go. Ahkil apologize him and says him that he will talk to ektaa and see.

   Abhi says ,"I don't want someone to love me because of pity"

   Gulzar and aditya tries to make them change his mind and soon they were normal.

  But abhi heart was broken he was slightly crying inside.

 Then later they went to ahkil's  home to  have dinner , and  ahkil went to his room to change his dress.

   Alia after eating went upstairs , she was confused to which room it was, she accidentally went to akhil's room and as soon she opened  the door she saw akhil and she got sacred and screamed (aaaaahhhh).

  Ahkil got panicked and  screamed tooo, he had applied face pack which was in green colour. 

  He says alia shhhh!! its me Ahkil and said her not to say anyone about it. Alia Nods
And he Closes the door,

  All came running towards Ahkil room and asked Alia what happened, she says actually the thing is, " it was a big cockroach flying", and everyone starts laughing.

  Ahkil hears too, and starts smiling.

   Latifa and alia were soon so close. Latifa said all her favorite dishes and they both chatted for whole night, and they Slept.