chapter 5

"This was unbelievable, my sister Hajira was getting married and I was soo happy and upset about losing her"
Her marriage was fixed after three months and I would really miss her to death!!

She was just like my mother and I cannot imagine a day without her.

"First day of higher secondary school ,I was so excited and had lots of wishes". New day, new friends, ofcourse my friends are gonna be with me but still there will be new people around us, new teachers, new surroundings and so on!!

Aaaah!!! I'm so excited!!

When I went to school I meet my friends and hugged them it's been so long seeing you guys.

  They were all excited just as me, as we went to class we saw many beautiful girls along the way giggle and talking probably about food or make up...

  Aditya already started flirting and we was like Aditya , There is still two years more you could do it any time.

  Aditya just rolled his eyes and said see few girls want to talk to you "I think you should go"

   Teacher came and said to settle down , we sat and started talking to our own friends and then she started guys please get up from your seat's. We stood and she said I am going to change your places according to your height. Aditya and me shouted NoOoOoo!!!!

"So the teacher asked , who is that?

We just kept quiet as it was our first day and its a new surroundings, we can't get troubled already.

  Soo we were all standing according to height. As I and Abhiram was same height we stood together and Gulzar and Aditya was same height so they were together. Few girls were mixed between us. So I went to the girl and said I want to stand here and she just said nodded.

  I said jazakallah as she was wearing a hijab , I thought she will understand.

  We were all seated in our new places and started introducing ourselves with us were two girls!!!

  So I started and said, 'hiii girls my name is Ahkil and he is my friend abhiram, and what's yours???

'One of the girl said, hiii!!! I am Ektaa 'and other one just said,' I am Alia khan'

  Ak, which school did you study and why are you wearing a hijab??? I asked..

Abhiram said Ahkil slowly to stop staring at her and just like that the day begin.

Alia was tensed because she usually never spoke to boys and it was her co-ed after a long time, when she was around six years old she studied in co-ed and then her parents send her to girls school. "So, she was very shy"

   First day of higher secondary was hectic and It felt as if these days will never end. Ektaa really enjoyed Ahkil's company so she stayed in thier gang and forced her best friend to come too.."Alia was not interested, but because of her friend she agreed"

  Gulzar already started to fall for the girl Soniya and she was a big flirt and Akhil hated to see her.

  Ahkil and his friends had lunch together when Ektaa says about her followers. She had a lots of followers because of her dangerous Street.

   But on others side Alia was different, she was very calm and humble she was not fair nor dark.

  She was normal , her eyes were honey coloured and her hair was Curly but mostly she covers her hair with her hijab, I saw her hair secretly in her phone.

  She is modest and a very caring girl. She was too shy to talk to me!!!

   May be because I was a boy but she spoke good to Abhiram and others , but when it comes to me she speaks less and smiles a lot which is quite good too.