Chapter 19

After the engagement Ahkil decides to talk to that guy and he ask Alia his details, He is Thaman, he is my cousin brother. I know him from childhood. Alia tells him that it's not important. You don't have to worry.

   Alia I really need it, trust me I will solve the problem!

   She agrees and tell him to be careful, as he is dangerous.

    Ahkil ask her what happened? Why her family rejected him? She tells him that it's nothing!!

    Alia I said you to not hide anything from me...I don't like when you hide things from me.

    Please Ahkil! "I really can't tell you everything"

   Why can't you tell me everything Alia? Did you love him? Are you hiding something big?

   Ahkil that's enough! Alia gets frustrated and end the call.

    Ahkil also hate's it when she hides something from her. He calls her many times , but she does not pick up!

    Alia tells her Ammi everything and she starts crying, her mom tells her that Ahkil is just caring about you and you should not misunderstand.

    Alia comes back and call him, Ahkil sleeps!

   Alia thinks he does not take, and she gets angry at him.

    Next day, Ahkil gets ready to go to office and he search his phone every where. But he never gets, so he decides to go to office and call her.

    On the way to home, he See's someone following him. Then he ignore's and go inside his cabinet.

   Alia thinks to meet him In office and apologize.. 

    Ektaa,What are you doing here???

    "Ahkil , I and Abhi broke up and he does not love me"
   Ahkil comforts her and tell her that he will talk to Abhi.

    Alia get worried when she see Ektaa in the cabinet...
  Ektaa hugs him and tell him that, she should have him as his boyfriend. Ahkil jokingly tells her that thier is still time.

     Alia just run's away to her home!!

    Sir, thier was a girl with hijab wanting to see you!

   Ahkil ask who it was, he says it was Alia...

  He tries to call her from his office phone! Ektaa ask him that if everything was okay?
  He tells her that thier is conflicts in every love.

   Ektaa tells him that she will help him, as he is helping him.

   Alia thinks that he did not pick his call, because of Ektaa and she starts crying!

    Alia beta , thier is someone waiting for you in the garden her Ammi tells.