chapter 20

Alia goes out and there she finds "Ahkil is in the car and, Ektaa comes towards her".

   Ektaa tells her that , Ahkil does not want her and that's why he send her to talk to her.

   Alia tells her that she will talk directly to him, he does not wanna see her face Alia, Ektaa says . Alia See's Ahkil with tearful eye's and run away!!!

   Ahkil runs and come to see... what happened! He shouts...Ektaa tells him that Alia does not want him to see her. Ahkil ask what did she tell?

    Ektaa tells that she gave you her engagement ring! Ahkil just go and starts the car, he does understand what happened. He decides to pray to Allah and show him guideness.

     Ektaa felt bad about separating them but she wanted Ahkil to be with him.

      Alia keeps praying and she sleeps.

    Ahkil does not goes to office, he stays at home and he goes out only to offer salah. Latifa hears everything and she tries to comfort her son.

      Alia keeps praying for things to get better.

     Ahkil was on the way to mosque and he saw Alia with her little brother. Alia was also very sad, she looked like she's been crying. Alia notice that Ahkil is not feeling well. But they does not say a word and move on.

   After reaching home, Ahkil finds his phone finally. Which was inside his cupboard, he then look over and see there where many calls and messages from Alia. He then understand why Alia ignored him. He runs outside and search her everywhere.

  But she was not there, he decides to meet her in her home immediately.

     When he reaches his home, he shouts Alia Alia!!
Ahkil beta come inside, Alia is bathing. He nodds and get inside.

    Alia's mom make him Coffee while Alia's little brother starts playing with him.

   Alia comes down and she was shocked to see Ahkil, she quickly lower her gaze.

  Assalamualaikum Alia! Can we talk a minute.

    Walaikumassalam! Yeah okay, she tells.

   They both go outside...
Alia I don't know why you are mad at me, but my phone was lost few days back. I infact called you from my cabinet. he says honestly...

  What are you telling Ahkil?? Your the one who did not want to see me and you don't know why I am mad??

   Alia? What??? You was the one who dint want to see me.

   Ektaa said me that you don't want to see me and that's why I gave her my engagement ring.

   Ahkil shocked and tells her that, he never said anything ! Ektaa said she will help me .

  Both understand now and they ask sorry to each other and Alia said him about Thamun.

   Thamun was a guy who loved Alia but her family did not accept, So he tried to kill his family.

    Ahkil tells her Sorry and he gives her the engagement ring. Alia smiles and get it.