Chapter 4

Erza : here we are !!!

The group was back home infront of the fairy tail guild hearing the noise of a fight going on through closed doors.
Erza : we're gone for a day

She opended the door that got everybody to stop with the fight watching her scared.
Erza : everybody sit down we have a new member !

In a second the guild was clean and everybody was sitting by a table watching the one they all fear ask you to stand beside her.
Erza : this is (y/n) and he is the new one after beating me and Natsu so give him some respect.
Member : he beat her ?
Member 2 : nice if having Erza was not enough we get somebody who is even stronger

The group took you by the bar getting drinks from Mira.
Mira : welcome by the guild ! Where do you want the mark ?
(Y/n) : (your choice and in your color)

She placed the mark on that place and the complete guild cheered raising there mugs high in the air.
Cana : welcome rookie (drinks a complete barrel)
(Y/n) : thanks
Cat : i wanna it on the back of my left shoulder please senorita (gets mark)

Mira handed them a mug and gave them a friendly smile before taking orders from other members. 
Natsu : welcome by the group but think about that your new to the guild so a rookie !
Makarov : oh really ?

The small guy stood infront of them looking pretty happy with another two member to the guild.
Erza : this is (y/n) and puss in boots called Cat but (y/n) was the one who took the job.
Makarov : and how did he end up joining the guild ?
Cat : my friend here beat pinky and red head.
Makarov : really thats very impresive young man.
(Y/n) : well it was one against one and Erza was hard but thanks.
Makarov : well if you can beat two of the best and you look okay so congratulations your a S class wizard.
(Y/n) : cool

You shook hands but the other did a ghost anime look.
Erza : but-but-but gui....
Makarov : Are you going against me Erza ?
Erza : n-no sir !!!
Makarov : okay

He left them alone with Cat and (y/n) unaware of why they were shocked about it.
(Y/n) : something wrong ?
Natsu : nobody ever got so fast a S class wizard
Gray : we all had to work so hard for it and you just got it for beating hothead and Erza.
(Y/n) : im sorry if you guys want i say i want........
Lucy : its okay !
Erza : you seem like your worthy of the name.
(Y/n) : okay

They just accepted your promotion and went on with the night with you and Cat.
Lucy : hey a (y/n).... when we were traveling i noticed you had a few keys on a metal ring. Do you have celestials spirits
(Y/n) : oh yeah let me show you

You pulled the ring holding the keys out and all the keys were black with there own symbols on them.

Wolf jumped from a portal and landed on a table howling at the scared members.
Croc fell from a portal a few feet in the air and snapped his scissors at them.
Skull reaper floated slowy out of a portal with his arms crossed.

Lucy : wow they look scary
(Y/n) : but strong

You shot several ice spikes in the air and skull reaper eyes glowed using telekinese to make them float in the air and then Croc and Wolf jumped at them breaking them.

They went back to the keys and this time Natsu got to ask his question.

Natsu : but what about your magic ?
(Y/n) : i like to have a big choice of fight so i can use whatever i need, the dragon magic is my favorite but by using it you unlock the dragon side of your soul and can learn the words they use for a attack with your voice. When you fully reach the full power of the magic you can fully use the dragon side.