Chapter 6

This you were the first one to wake up seeing Erza sleeping softly on your chest with a smile on her beautiful face.
You got yourself out of under her without waking her up and walked to kitchen preparing some breakfast.

You maked some eggs and bacon with some juice but then you screamed when two arms wrapped around your waist and something pressing against your back.
Erza : morning.

You smirked and rolled your eyes when Erza let go of you and sat down on the couch.
(Y/n) : and i wanted to give you breakfast in bed.
Erza : that sweet (y/n) but im not that kind of woman who stays in bed all day.

You smiled knowing that and came back in the living room with two plates and sat next to her wrapping a arm around her while with other you ate. Erza smiled nuzzeling your side and pecking your cheek getting you to blush all did she had a blush on her own.

You two finished the food but did't go to the guild just yet and just lay together on the couch enjoying the lovely moment but Cat barged in room.
Erza : could you knock !!?
Cat : guys that blue haired guy is back and he heard that you two got together and is heading this way to talk with Erza.
(Y/n) : how did he knew from the guild ?
Cat : oh lucy told everybody

Erza sighned and used her magic to equip her armor just to feel better.
Erza : you better go

You stood there thinking but sat back down on the couch.
(Y/n) : this is gonna be akward but im not leaving you alone, im here to support you

Erza smiled and pecked again your cheek but changed her face to a cold one and watched the door Cat left open and soon Jellal walked inside viseble growing angry at the sight of you.
Jellal : Erza who is he ?!
Erza : im sure you already know.
Jellal : yes your boyfriend who you met LAST WEEK !! 
Erza : so... can i choose my own boyfriend anymore if they ain't you ?
Jellal : of course you can but....
Erza : look Jellal i understand your mad but this is my live and my choice, i care about you but at the end it was just brotherly love but with (y/n).... its different.

Jellal looked at her but then looked away walking back to the door but at the door he turned around and pointed at you.
Jellal : you better threath her nice
(Y/n) : i will

The guy left pretty soon so you asumed he must care about Erza happyniss and in your eyes he wasn't a bad guy.

He left and Erza breathed out with relief that it went much faster and better then she expected.
Erza : that went well
(Y/n) : more or less

She laughed and hugged you in a strong grip but you just smiled and hugged back with your head ontop of her breathing in her amazing smell like flowers.
Erza : lets go..... there is a mission i want to do and im sure we can pull it off.
(Y/n) : what about the date ?
Erza : we can have it in the train, i get us a private cart.

You looked at her and smiled kissing the top of her head.
(Y/n) : a date with a scarlet haired beauty and then some fighting, your the woman of my dreams Erza but im paying too.
Erza : and your mine, i always looked for a man who loved me even with the need for combat and quick temper who just could see me for who i am.... Jellal was nice but just a brother but you i feel 20x better.

You smirked and got dressed in the bedroom in your armor and walked outside to the guild but when you were watched Erza dragged you ontop of a table.
Erza : i know about the rumors and im gonna put a end to them, we're together and everybody who comes between our love will get personaly beaten by me.

The guild just cheered and started drinking for the new couple but Erza dragged you to the board grabbing a bounty from it and already walked with you back home to grab your stuff but with the bounty you two could see what you guys would need.
Erza : look at that a wizard, nice bounty
(Y/n) : yeah this sounds nice.... wanna have a drink ?
Erza : sure i love too.