Chapter 16

You and Erza jumped away from each other then jumped back swinging swordz at each other that connected so hard that it made you two slide back from the force of the impact. You fired a fireball Erza cutted in two them she runned at you swinging for your neck but you stepped back so the sword missed your neck.

You swinged at her shoulder blade but Erza managed to dodge the attack so it just missed her arm. You two clashed blades together with so much power another shockwave was created and sparks were flying from your two clashing blades as they were pushed so hard against each other sparks flew off.

You roaded and pushed so hard Erza slided back digging her feet in the ground to stop herself just stopping 8 feet away from you having left two slide marks in the ground or the remains of it. Erza pointed Soul calibur at you focusing her magic so the sword fired a small beam but you used Soul edge as shield from the beam getting pushed back by the force.

You digged your feet in the ground and runned at Erza jumping the last feet to come down with a downwards slash but Erza blockted your attack and pushed you away Soul edge above your head so she could swing at your stomach but Erza made a small cut deep enough to bleed a little but nothing life threathing.

Erza followed the attack by doing a downwards slasg hoping to strike your shoulder blade so you dropped Soul edge but with amazing speed you dodged the attack so Erza hit the ground then you placed on feet ontop of Soul calibur keeping it in place.

You gave Erza a smirk then used a shout to freeze her body in solid ice expect her arms, you got your foot of the sword and tried to take it from Erza but Erza kept a good grip on it even when most of her body was frozen. Soul calibur fired some weird magic through Erza arms into her body which released a energy explosion blowing you back a lot of feet.

You looked up seeing Erza wear her Soul calibur armor that shone brightly, you looked down at your left hand burned by the explosion. You made your hand in a fist then looked at Erza giving a swing with Soul edge knowing you were gonna have to be carefull.

Erza flew at you with amazing speed, you barely had time to raise your sword to block her attack all her attack was so strong you flew off your feet back crashing into the church wall. You fell on your knees looking up at Erza who aimed her sword at you giving you that look to surrender but you used a shout to become ethereal so you could run away in the church using your stealth outfit to turn invisible and disepear.

Erza followed after you carefully expecting a surprise attack but you in truth made it to the roof having some spot to stand on. You breathed out to think what to do next you never expected Erza to become so powerfull so fast that hit nearly broke your arm and back.

You gathered yourself not wanting to fight your love but you atleast should try to get away before this battle would take a turn for the worst.
Erza : hey !!!!

Erza appeared on the roof holding soul calibur in two hands infront of her just like you both waiting for the other to make a move or attack first.
Erza : how long do you keep fighting
(Y/n) : so long as possible... i made a sacrafice i bonded with this sword i can't break it.... i would glady sacrafice this amazing sword for you but i can't

Erza gave a small smile you would do that but you just could't, them she blasted off right at you slashing but you blockted the attack this time manage to stand all the attack almost threw you off the roof. You pushed Erza back and started swinging with heavy attacks pushing Erza back who blockted each hit all every hit pushed her back.