Chapter 15

Damm hoped i would find a good picture or drawing of fairy tail/Soul calibur crossver but this one is funny too)

Erza sat next to Siegfried in the front of the carriage driving through a busy road looking for you, the team splitted up to look for you in the city mostly around the city where (after bribing a guard) they heard somebody like you has been seen around the church a lot where the guard expected to be a secret hideout for criminals of the city with a too good hidden entrance.

Siegfried and Erza stayed with Yung and Makarov inside the carriage while the others looked for the places you could be, so far Erza knew Gray would keep a eye on the church and Lucy and Cat would take hotels/inn to see if they could find you.

Cat would look at restaurant or possible places you could be if you got sick of staying in your room all day.

Erza had Soul calibur in her pocket demenion so she would't draw attention looking like a hawk through the crowd of people looking for any sighn of you. Erza sighed when she thought she saw you but it was just a old man in a cloak, Erza lowered her gaze really wishing she would find you already and get it over with it.

She really started to miss you she wished she could destroy the sword then kiss you to show you she loved you with all her heart.

Erza looked to the side hearing a lot of guard run past her going the way to the church she believed, both Erza and Siegfried shared a look thinking the same then drove the carriage after the guard following them to the church surrounded by the city guards holding swords or spears.

The church was big with a few wooden platforms for the workers to build statue on the roof but right now everybody was gone expect the guard looking at the destroyed door of the church.

Erza jumped off the carriage with Siegfried looking at all the guards surrounding the church, Gray runned to them looking worried.
Gray : Erza i have good news and bad news
Erza : and ?
Gray : while (y/n) is inside apparently he found the secret entrance a few days ago and now started to kill all the criminals inside with his spirits
Erza : i asume that the goods news what the bad news ?
Gray : the guard won't let anybody pass and im not sure where the others are
Lucy : we're here

Lucy and Natsu appeared behind them looking tired from running all the way here.
Lucy : we saw the guard and thought the same thing
Natsu : lets get in there and get (y/n)
Gray : we can'y if we enter without permission this could be seen as a attack against the city and we can'y fight all the guard in the city
Natsu : we totally could
Lucy : but then we get in trouble with the magic counsil Natsu 😞

Erza walked over to the commander of the guard a huge man with one hell of a battle axe on his back all to his surprise get was turned around with ease by Erza.
Commander : what the hell lady
Erza : we're wizards from fairy tail order your men back and let us handle this
Commander : i thank you for the offer but we're the brave guards of this city and we shall handle this
Erza : but.....
guard : he coming

They all looked at the doors of the church where a bunch of guards charged to to arrest who ever came out but the first guards were blasted away by inviseble force then all the guard were choked by nothing until they passed out thanks to lack of oxygen.

Skull reaper flew out the door blasting a few more guard away without moving his arms using his powers to knock about 15 guards away before Wolf and Croc walked out the doors.

Wolf looked to his right side watching more guard run at him with swords drawn.

Wof swinged his left claw hitting a guard in the chest so hard he flew away wounded then Wolf jumped back from the guards sword reach, Wolf jumped back into the horde of guards throwing the guards everywhere with powerfull swings of his claws.

Croc was attacked by two guards with spears but Croc caught both the spears in his scissors then snapped the spears in half, the guard screamed running away from the spirit who clicked his claws scaring everybody away.

You walked the church a bit of blood on your clothes from all the criminals you killed to protect the city from criminality.

You didn't had Soul edge right now but held Dark exculiber and Blackwing in your two hands knowing you had to use them again after wielding Soul edge for long making fighting a little harder without a cursed sword. You looked at the remaining guards slowy when your eyes landed on Erza who looked happy/worried to see you again.

Happy she could see you again worried for what was gonna happen next.
Erza : may we
Commander : (sighn) i can't lose anymore good men..... fine i accept your help
Erza : thank you

Yung and Makarov walked out the carriage standing next to the commander watching how the fairy tail team walked a little closer to you blocking your way out now guards were left and right surrounding the church and now your friends stood infront of you.

You stood infront of your spirits Skull reaper flying behind you looking over your head and Wolf and Croc on your sides all making their own growl at the team to protect you.

Erza : (y/n)
(Y/n) : Erza.... what are you guys doing here ?
Erza : for you.... we're here to save you from that sword we're to get you back
(Y/) : Erza........ im too dangerous you saw it at the dark guild...... please just go im doing it for your own safety and that for everybody in fairy tail.
Natsu : we don't need protection and we don't care
Lucy : he's right your part of our team
Erza : and we here to get you back and take you home so please just come along
(Y/n) : i can't Erza...... i won't risk yours safety or that of others
Erza : then i have to drag you by the collar back

Those words triggered your spirits to attack the fairy tail guild, Skull reaper blasted Erza away with his powers, Gray was attacked by Croc and Lucy had to defend herself from Wolf. Natsu charged at you with fists on fire trying to punch you in the face but you hit him with a shout pushing him away.

You used your own magic to fire a lot of fireballs at Natsu who eats them all then fired it back in one huge fire stream all you jumped over the fire landing not to far away from Natsu. You and Natsu charged and both threw a dragon fist that connected creating a powerfull shockwave blowing you both back.

Natsu looked up when you runned at him, you stabbed soul edge in the ground so hard you hurled your self in the air then you spinned around coming down with a powerfull downwards slash Natsu barely invaded. Natsu has to jump away but when he landed back on his feet you used a unletering force shout so powerfull Natsu blasted of his feet and crashed into a building.

You chucked but then heard a few footsteps coming at you so you spinned to the side blocking a sword unlike anything you ever seen holy seeming to be made out of crystals wielded ny nobody else then Erza.

Erza : do we have to do this
(Y/n) : im sorry Erza but i come back the danger your in will be to great..... i glady risk myself by using soul edge power but i won't risk you
Erza : i know..... thats why im going to beat you and drag you back

You and Erza jumped away from each other, you used a fire shout but one swing with Soul calibur was enough to destroy the shout, Nightmare appeared on your side glaring at the female warrior and her sword.
Nightmare : she wants to destroy you !!! She has Soul calibur

You said nothing but did equip Soul edge  taking your fighting stance knowing this would go only one way... the way of the swords.

Both you and Erza runned at each other and with one roar swinged your swords against each other creating a shockwave as you two clashed blades staring in each other eyes.

To be continued