Chapter 18 (final chapter)

Your head shot up when you felt the massive presence of all the remaining shards of Soul edge.

You were in the middle of a forest by a campfire all no matter how far you were or where you were you could make out that power from anywhere.

Soul edge appeared on your back on his own releasing a screech only you could telling you it seemed excited that it sensed the rest of the pieces.

Soul edge appearance was followed by Nightmare who started laughing evily looking the way you all three felt the presence of the shards.

Nightmare : i can sense the power !!!!!..... Our chance of being complete is near
(Y/n) thought : impossible

Nightmare growled knowing you never planned on fully completing Soul edge so with a strenght you never never felt before nightmare took your body over.

You screamed as your entire body was covered by a Aura forcing Soul edge in the air to release a soul wave stealing the life of everything around you giving Nightmare the edge to take over transforming into his ugly and powerfull self.

Nightmare : RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!

His presense alone was enough to release a shockwave that made everything that wasn't caught in the blast run away.

Timeskip to the ritual site

Yung stood on the edge of the mountain looking over the horizon irritated it took so long, Fairy tail had stopped struggling a long time ago since it was no use.

They just floated there defeared sometimes sharing a look all nobody dared to speak anymore since with each words their restrains got tighter around them almost sqeeuzing the life out of them.

Suddenly Yung smirked and stepped in the middle of the ritual site if he waited for something. A roar went through the air as Nightmare suddenly climed over the edge of the mountain having traveled a long way to reach this site.

Everybody of fairy tail gasped trying to warn him since it was a trap since you were Nightmare all their restrain covered their mouth preventing any words. 

Nightmare growled walking to Yung the tip of Soul edge leaving a long line over the stone floor with sparks flying off it.

Nightmare : out my way weakling

Yung laughed

Yung : why ?...... i did all this to meet you

Nightmare growled and jumped forward swinging his sword at Yung who turned to dust before the blade cut through him. Yung dust moved on his own behind Nightmare and turned back to Yung himself who smirked.

Nightmare turned his gaze at Yung and tried to strike again all the symbols released their restrains that wrapped themselfs around Nightmare arms and legs who struggled all he couldn't escape.

Yung smirked watching how the demon was forged on the ground weakend unable to escape the powerfull magic restraining him so hard he dropped Soul edge on the ground

Yung picked Soul edge up and chuckled looking at the blade in amazement loving every single part of it.

Nightmare : Get your hands off !!!!

Nightmare struggled harder now angry wanting to rip Yung spine out and stab him with it then stab him with Soul edge to claim his soul to torture

Yung chuckled giving a swing then pointed the sword at the struggling Nightmare getting more angry by the second

Yung : why ?

Nightmare growled believing Yung wanted to play games and Nightmare hated games

Yung : why restrain yourself to a weak mortal.... he is pathetic and weak... you can have a much stronger host and your looking at him