Chapter 11

The team together with Makarov all sat inside a train watching the view as the train was very close to arriving at their destination a huge city where Makarov friend lived. Natsu was of course hanging with head out the window looking green as the train continue on all nobody did anything just let Natsu whine the team was more interested in what Makarov all had to say.
Makarov : this friend of mine works at a church...... he is one of the not many who still remembers nightmare chaos, admitted he had a strange interest in the blade when it was banished long ago all now he is our best shot..... only he can know how to track soul calibur and soul edge.
Erza : you really think soul calibur can save (y/n) ?
Makarov : yes soul calibur can destroy soul edge then with that (y/n) should be free

The train stopped at a train station in a huge city where one huge Church stood out most of all in a beautifull white the windows painted in several colours as always a bell will be heard inside. The team stepped out the train with their luggage needing to go through a security check by a few guards of the city.

Since dark guild activity was lately higher then normal all members of any guild had to be checked for anything that could tell if they planned something horrible all the check went smoothy until they reached Cat sitting on Erza shoulder.

He refused the search saying he had nothing to hide so that meant he actually did so a guard turned Cat upside down shaking a lot of stuff out him like his hat, sword, bag for coins and all other stuff together with so many bags of catnip hiding in his boots or Hat.
Cat : (chuckle) what can i say it help me relax on busy days or when im just in the mood
Group : 😑

Seeing no problem in this the guard let Cat gather his bags then allowed the group to enter their city warning that they will be watched as the team followed Makarov to the church. The small fellow knew his way around the city telling them about a few shops they should visit sometimes as he made all the right turns to reach the church.

Makarov made sure everybody knew to let him talk as he opended the doors of the church interrupting a prayer from many people with cloaks all bowing to a statue. The leader was a man dressed in white/gold cloak having a small white beard and green eyes that sparked on seeing a old friend returning to him.
??? : Makarov its been to long
Makarov : indeed it was Yung.

Yung allowed the group to sit on a bench as he and his followers finished their prayers all praying for their own things before Yung asked everybody to leave him and the team alone for a while. All the followers left as asked making the huge room they stayed in look suddenly so empty and quiet all that quiet was broken by Yung laugher.

Yung : its good to see you Makarov its being to long
Makarov : it was.
Yung : well then let me give you a hug before you disepear again for years (laughs)

Yung walked over to Makarov taking his much smaller friend in a hug patting the guy back as Makarov did the same knowing he has to get to the point fast.
Makarov : its good to see i wanted to visit you sooner ...... anyway thats not why am here i need your help old friend something terrible has happend.
Yung : what ?
Makarov :.... soul edge has returned

Yung showed no surprise at the truth he just walked over to the statue looking at it well he spoke in a soft tone.

Yung : i know........ with all my research i have learned to sense that dark power... i felt it not long ago far away how nightmare collected another piece
Makarov : he collected it by using one of my guild members named (y/n)..... we were fighting a dark/powerfull guild leader using a shard of soul edge to gain power from wizard souls all (y/n) released Nightmare to save us and after that Nightmare took off.
Yung : then you saw first hand how terrible that blade is..... how was it ?
Erza : terrible (steps forward) the man we knew and loved was suddenly a abomination with a power coming off him that made all of us lose our courage as we watched how ruthless and powerfull Nightmare was in just a few small seconds in a fight he finished which we lost even how hard we fought together.
Yung :....... im sorry that must have been frightening..... with all my research i can sense when the blade collects a piece of it self but now.... its like he ain't hiding himself (shivers) if i try i can even sense when he kills somebody... (Another shiver) like now

Yung was right somewhere else you were fighting a bunch of monsters looking like huge monkeys only they had no hair only sharps claws and armored skins.
Yung : that blade... that horrible thing will be the end of us all if we don't stop it

You caught a monster by his throath when it jumped at you, you threw the beast to the ground stabbing it in the chest then spinned around slicing another monster through the chest spillng blood everywhere.
Yung : your friend is in great danger not even he can see.

A entire group jumped at you but you shouted them into the air then used your dragon magic to shoot a huge fire beam at them incinerating them to ashes flying in the air. One stood on his back legs behind you slowy taking a swinging stance when you smashed the hilt into his stomach then headbutted it, you turned around cutting his head off.
Yung : we have to act fast, now he left Nightmare will consume control him without him knowing it

Your friends all said nothing fearing for your live but Erza stepped forward seeing this as a bigger reason to find soul calibur and save you from that cursed sword.
Erza : so you help us ?
Yung :.... yes... now lets start our journey my new friends