Chapter 10

(Warning this is short)

The story continue in a beautifull and calm forest birds chirping in the background, trees standing proudly in their home until a blade went through one causing it to fall over on the ground the clap scaring of many small animals.
You screamed in the air holding soul edge giving it power with your rage..... you turned around slicing through another tree that crossed your eyes uncaring how it fell down on the ground with a hard 'bam'

You could hear Nightmare laughing at your anger encouraging you to destroy even more with soul edge to let anger take control. You refused placing the sword back on your back to let it cool off while you did the same sitting down on a fallen tree your head in your hands.

Everybody you started caring about saw Nightmare found out about your secret, Erza didn't knew soul edge true danger but you were sure somebody else did now explaining the guild why you were a threath. You sighned not regretting saving them and you would do it all over again just you wished there was a other option to save them to keep the secret you hoped you could keep away for ever....... now you saw it was impossible to keep soul edge hidden from the world.

It will never hide in the shadows
it would have found a way to make you use him one way or another to keep you on the path you were on feeding the souls of your victims to soul edge...... and to collect his remains.... to restore him to his former power something you would never do.... partly you did but never truly will you allow it to happen that this blade would be complete once again so long you lived.

You felt a presence infront of you so you looked up seeing a entire group of bandits in a half circle infront of you 4 more behind you. The leader chuckled pulling a greatsword from his back not thinking about letting you surrender liking your clothes and sword.

You lowered your gaze again to the floor smirking, you stood back up pulling soul edge from your back giving it one powerfull swing that blasted a gust of wind in their faces,
Leader : last words ?
(Y/n) : do me a favor and scream when i murder you

The bandits chuckled most charging at you from every side believing this would be a very easy kill.
(Y/n) : TIID KLO UL

Everything was a flash for the bandits after those words the one's who attacked you screamed falling backwards all getting cut in several pieces limbs falling all around you making a bloody, limb rain.

The leader face became white seeing most of his gang already killed so he pushed two more to charge at you.

One used a shield and sword, he charged at you swinging his sword all you simply slashed back so the sword flew out his hands leaving him to hide behind his shield which you cut through in one slash cutting wood, metal and flesh.
The other tried to stab you with a dagger all you stabbed him before that in the chest then pushed the body away with the sword.

Two guys jumped from behind their weapons raised high when you spinned around faster then the human eye can see slicing them through the waist so the two pieces fell over you infront of the leader.
He shook in fear holding his greatsword if it could protect him from you or soul edge............ he was wrong

Over the tree tops a lot of birds flew off after a horrible scream from the leader followed by a slash sound.

Back with fairy tail

Erza : WELL I DON'T CARE !!!!

After the huge awesome battle all the guilds returned to.... their guild what did you think ?
All fairy tail had to talk about their new member wielding a ancients and extremely powerfull sword that could destroy the world.
Your friends (Erza, Lucy, Gray, Natsu, happy, Mirajane, Cana' Puss, ) and Makarov all wanted to save you... Makarov admitted in his younger days he was interested in Soul edge so he met a man who knew everything there was about the sword so maybe this man could help them find soul calibur.

The other side of the guild wanted to destroy you...... don't get them wrong they didn't hate you you were a nice, lazy, a little shy guy but you wielded a sword that could end their beautifull world so they needed to stop you not risks good lives trying to save you,
They wanted too but if they saved you how much would that cost ?

Jellal : Erza please understand..... (y/n) can't be saved he's been in the sword control for too long.... if you try to save him soul edge will kill you using (y/n)
Erza : i still don't care..... i love him and he loves me...... im not gonna give up on him if there is a small chance to save him im taking it ...end of discussion.
Jellal : no end to this discussion....... what if you don't find soul calibur.... if the guild master words are true there is nothing that can match it we have....... that thing will slaughter you like sheep.
Lucy : thats not true.... (y/n) is in there and he never would let that happen
Makarov :........ im sorry boy but we're giving it our best shot and you can't stop us..... Mirajane your in charge of the guild so long im gone keep this people under control
Mirajana : of course

Your friends all grabbed their things walking out the guild no second thought about saving you, Erza herself was more determined then anybody else her eyes glowing with the will of saving you.

(Sorry it was so short i just wanted to post something but not that long.

Anyway the group has found a lead to save you, a old friend of Makarov who knows everything about soul edge so can he help them find the ancient sword known as Soul calibur ?
Can they save you ?
Will you ever be able to shake off Soul edge shackels.
Do you like the fighting scenes ?

Will i ever find a way to speed up my writing and not keep making more stories over and over.

Find that all out in the next few chapters !!!!

(Pulls bugs bunny out of a box)
Bugs : happy easter everybody (winks)