Chapter 13

A very small chapter to update this story a little

The group stood around sir Siegfried and Yung not sure what to think off sir Siegfried a stranger they litterly just met a few seconds ago or better to say were introduced to by Yung who smiled happely to have siegfried along.

Erza : mind if i ask who he truly is ?
Yung : sir Siegfried is a friend of mine...... he has found the possible location of the portal and will accompany us farther on this journey for his own motivation.
Natsu : what is that motivation ?
Sir siegfried :............... i believe this sword may have killed my father so i seek revenge
Erza : (lowers eyelids) and on his host ?
Sir siegfried : if this sword can destroy soul edge then im i can assure you that the host who ever he may be will he unharmed
Lucy : well the host is a friend of us.. and the lover of Erza... he saved us all by unleashing the demon within the blade and then runned away scared for our reaction
Gray : now we seek to free him and regain our friend.
Sig sigfried : then i will not harm him but Soul edge shall not escape

The team shared a worries look but agreed to take sir Siegfried with them on their journey since Soul edge reguired a lot of great warriors/wizards and if Yung said they needed sir Siegfried help. Sir siegfried guided them and their carriage to where he located the portal letting the team sit in the back together letting him drive the carriage.

Cat stayed outside to keep a eye on the knight just stealing a few glances and looking around not trusting a stranger so fast who held a hate for something you were bonded too.

They shared a few looks not sure if they should trust Siegfried he really seemed to hate the sword and that made them wonder how far he would go to destroy Soul edge... would he even destroy you along side of it ? Erza looked out the window wondering how you were doing right now.

Deep inside her heart she prayed every second for your safety knowing she would safe you and take you back home to fairy tai.. to her to the people who wanted to take you into this weird family. She knew you liked it in the guild and if it wasn't for Soul edge you would make one hell of a guild member.

But currently all she did was wonder and hope you were okay and maybe thinking about her.

With you

Inside a busy city a lot of people went on about their day feeling the sun warm up their day with a bright blue sky in the air, a bunch of guys in cloaks three of them walked into a store. Somebody yelled something before the door was kicked open by the three who runned into the streets away from the store and away from the guards.

They runned over the streets fast pushing people out the way knowing the guards were right behind them they runned into the crowd to disepear out of sight them sneaked into a alleyway still running the bags with coins they held bouncing up and down by the running of the thiefs.

They laughed looking back seeing the guards run by the alleyway not knowing the thiefs were escaping, the thiefs laughed again all the one infront hit something fury so hard the thief fell flat on his butt on the ground infront of one of your monsters Wolf who growled at the thief.
Thief : what the hell is that !??!

The other two turned around to run away all you stood behind them blocking their way holding dark excalibur in one hand having night sky on your back giving you the power to summon energy swords.
Thief 2 : out my way !!!

You chuckled summoning three energy swords in your left hand throwing them at the thiefs as Wolf attacked the first thief.

Back to Erza and the team inside the carriage

Siegfried drove the carriage with his passengers through the woods he knew the portal was located doing his best to find a good road he could drive over to the way he knew the portal was located. Many animals watched from a distance how the carriage drove through their forest to a place nobody went to.

Siegfried stole a glance at the group in the carriage impressed by their courage (even thought Natus was green/sick) he gained a small respect for the wizards. He looked ahead having some flashes of the past feeling a hate grow in the pit of his stomach for the cursed sword known as Soul edge strongest of all.

He did promise he would't harm you... but he would get his revenge no matter what and the fairy tail guild would not stop him.