Chapter 5

Erza : NNNAAAATTTTSSSSUUUUU (angry)

You fell of the bed hearing Erza mad scream.
(Y/n) : Erza something wrong ?!

You runned in the living room finding Erza smoking of anger on the couch.
(Y/n) : whats wrong ?
Erza : well i bought myself a cake a few days ago, a day ago i had my friends come over but now its GONE !!!

She stood up and equiped her armor with her sword in hand.

Erza : you can come later to the guild but i warn you when your there i got Natsu head on my sword.

(Y/n) : you love cake don't you ?

Erza : yes nobody steals my strawberry cake !

(Y/n) : look he doesn't have to die, let me buy you one as a thank you gift.

She considered it for a few second but placed her sword back in the pocket dimension.

Erza : fine

You smiled and got yourself a coffee to wake up and then got your armor happy that you got your own satchel and you didn't need Cat to buy something.

(Y/n) : wait a second.... hey Erza have you seen Cat !
Erza : no i didn't

Cat : im here sénor !

You found your bestfriend sitting outside on a tree branch.

Cat : sorry but it was so nice outside

(Y/n) : if you say so, meet you at the guild but tell Natsu im saving his life.

Cat : yeah i heard her yell so don't worry i tell him to run.

You chuckled and finished placing on your armor and followed Erza outside and to her favorite bakery selling cakes. 

You two walked in with a bell telling the baker that he had a customer.

Baker : Ah Erza my favorite customor what can i get you ? 

Erza : a strawberry cake please

(Y/n) : hand me a chocolate cake and i pay for both, tell me what do you put in the cakes that Erza wants to kill for it.

Baker : kill for it ?

Erza : Natsu stole the last one i bought.

Baker : oh well then wait here i have two in the back.

He left the room going in the back leaving you and Erza to talk.

(Y/n) : is it that good ?

Erza : in my eyes it is.

(Y/n) : okay......................... so whats you planning on today ?

Erza : while i gotta pay rent so i wanna do a quick job and get back.

(Y/n) : well i stole your last one so i could help you out.

Erza : thanks, you seem like a fine warrior so it would a honor to get to fight along side you.

(Y/n) : i am a fine warrior, i kicked your ass didn't i ?

You grew nervous under her glare that heated up the air around her.
Baker : here you two go

You paid the man for the cakes and carried them in a small bag to the guild but on the way you passed a small shop.
(Y/n) : hey could we check there really fast ?
Erza : sure (reads the sighn seeing that it was a magic shop)

You walked inside and handed her the bag and then walked around looking for the thing you looked for while Erza waited patient at the door but it runned out because she wanted to eat her cake.
Erza : you got it ?!
(Y/n) : almost