Chapter 14

Sigfried stopped the carriage when he found the start of a ruin in the middle of the forest nature having destroyed old buildings and walls just leaving a little in one piece. He comtinue on tapping his hand on the top of the carriage to warn they were close still driving the carriage over the ground full of holes.

Everybody looked outside at their surrounding seeing the ruins themselfs together with nature in his full beauty trees standing proud hiding animals who looked scared at the carriage but not because humans had entered their homes but where they were going.

Erza stepped out to hang on the edge of the carriage getting a better view of the surroundings noticing something ahead still standing tall and strong between the remains of other buildings who were taken down. Erza summoned one of her swords carefully looking around for a threath keeping her guard up.

Siegfriend stopped the carriage infront of a weird stone gate with symbols engraved all over it with a few extra's like emeralds or diamand build into the portal. The portal was maybe 20 times bigger then a normal human very nicely decorated ontop of a small platform in the ground filled with symbols of a sword or what looked like war stories and times of darkness.

Everybody stepped out looking at the ground at all the picture engraved in the stone, the one in the middle truly caught their attention of a circle surrounded by rubies. The circle was meant to look like the left side was a moon while the right side was the sun all what was drawn into those sides was what really caught their eyes.

Soul edge was cleary drawn into the moon his eyes having a ruby in the pupil to make it look much more scarier. The right side the sun part had a different sword where a small orb was better shown by a pale placed on his spot.
Lucy : is this ?....
Yung : yes... this is the portal to soul calibur

Yung stepped forward looking over all the pictures smiling brightly stopping just a few feet away from the gate still looking around looking at the pictures in truth reading a story portrayed by all this pictures.
Yung : this floor tells about all soul edge battles and how he came to be together with Soul calibur... it also tell that only with a pure heart can enter the portal to claim soul calibur if soul edge would return to this world.

The group of fairy tail all looked at Erza with a smirk pointing their hands forward telling Erza to go which the woman did stepping forward with a fire in her eyes. She stood a few away from the portal doing nothing waiting for something all nothing happend the gate just stayed a gate standing there.
Lucy : nohing is happening
Yung : hhhmm,

Yung walked around the portal scanning it for clues taking a fww small glances at fairy tail who looked worried fearing they had the wrong place but Yung was sure this was the right place and this was the gate to soul Calibur. He runned his hand over the stone pulling it back when his skin was burnt on contact all he kept the pain away not showing fairy tail he just got burned for just touching the gate for reason he wasn't gonna reveal.

Yung stepped next to Erza looking at the gate with wonder all Erza was impatient so long you still were out there... her love in danger.
Erza : it ain't working
Yung : i can see that..... there must be a trick but what

Erza huffed looking away at the ruins growing more worried for you..... all she wanted was to save you to get you back in her arms to hold you telling you that sword was gone and you could stay in fairy tail as her lover and family of the guild. She started to think about the moment you had you two fell in love and confessed in not even that much time but still she felt so happyh wuth you so comvertable... she wanted to have that feeling back and you with it.

Cat stepped forward a little angry pointing one of his claws at Yung who acted like everything was fine.
Cat : your supposed to be the expert !.. can you do something
Yung : the knowledge about this gate is lost in time... not even i know all the answer senor