Chapter 9

Fairy guild had to travel to a island somewhere in the middle of sea with a huge boat, the two other guilds both had their own boat behind them, all guild were preparing their mages soon a heavy battle would be fought and they had to be ontop.
You lay on a chair at the rear with Lucy, Puss and Mirajane all of you being a bit lazy enjoying the nice weather and having a great talk none of you worried about the upcoming battle just having a nice day.

Lucy : really you should eat the sushi here ! Its amazing !!!
Mirajane : i know i already did (she was just there to serve food/drinks fairy tail but she was on a break now with everybody preparing)
(Y/n) : aye........... is Natsu still sea sick ?
Lucy : can't you hear him whining ?

Natsu had his head over the boat puking for hours, when he heard they were going by boat he turned around to run off but Erza dragged him on the ship until they were on sea then let him whine like a little girl. You just blockted it out and lay back not bothered by the dark magic in the air you could sense, since you wielded Soul edge you felt it 24/7 ever since but this one was for sure coming off the island.

Erza appeared into your view blocking the sun showing you a annoyed look fists on her hips.
Erza : should't we all prepare ?
(Y/n) : i am but hey might as well enjoy the day no need to be worried all the time..... come on we still have a hour lay with me

She looked away sighing then smiled and lay down ontop of you her head on your chest your arms around her waist.
Lucy : aaahhhhhh !!!!

You both gave Lucy a look telling her to let you two have this romantic moment then closed your eyes and lay there enjoying the warmth of the sun just right with added fun of the company left and right of you thanking the gods for making it better by letting Natse get knocked out by Gray sick of his sickness.

Joining fairy tail was the best thing you ever decided to do, working alone was fun and at all being your own boss seeing new places making friends and you loved that live but with fairy tail you gained more friends and the girl you were surevwas your soulmate. It was hard getting used but after a while you never wanted to leave because Fairy tail became your family and made you extremely happy even when there was so much fighting with each other.

You felt Erza move under your arms lifting herself up to sit the edge strecthing her arms.
Erza : we're almost there
(Y/n) : (smirks) party time.

You sat up kisisng Erza cheek then jumped to stretch your legs summoning your sword (not soul edge) in your hand looking ahead waiting to see the island the three guild were gonna siege. Erza joined your side together with Lucy, Gray even Natsu still a bit green.

You all waited hearing Fairy tail members wait behind you talking among each other most seemed not scared or impressed from what they heard. The time ticked away slowy most became nervous waiting for a island to show but nothing came into biew expect more sea no sigh of the island while they should have seen it with now.
The captain checked his map to see if he made a mistake but he was 100% sure they should have seen it by now so where was it.

All the guild members shared a look confused seeing no island in sight only sea, their ships spinning around each other.....

Everybody fell over when their ship was pulled to the right side fast by a Vortex spinning all the ships around each other, the Vortex came out of nowhere sucking them into the sea giving nobody the chance to fight back or save their ship. You slided against the side feeling more people slide against each other while slowy the ships went deeper and deeper in the sea but when you all expected water you fell down dry.

It took several minutes before you got up again.

You groaned walking away from the wreck of the ship rubbing your back feeling for the rest okay then the pain in your back, you used a little healing magic then felt normal again looking around. It seemed the island you all expected was in truth a underground guild under the sea.