Chapter 7

You were laughing at the faces of the people who had to get Erza luggage in the train while you two were standing at the boot,

Lady : so you want the private cart ?
Erza : yes please
Lady : okay here you go and i hope you two enjoy yourselfs you look cute together

Erza blushed but grabbed your hand and dragged you with her to the private cart. The cart it self looked like a expensive room with two chairs next to a big window to look outside, a small table with two chairs to eat. They even had a small bar with several kind of drinks and a.... fireplace.

(Y/n) : i love the private cart
Erza : you have been in one before ?
(Y/n) : many times, no people nice food and the drinks are amazing.... hey i make some good money too with killing bad things.

Erza agreed with that and you walked two the chairs sitting down so you could look outside waiting for the train to move but that would be a while until the guys got Erza luggage inside. Erza herself walked to the chair infront of you but you patted your lap while looking at her and she got the message.

She smiled and sat on your lap nuzzling herself into you.
(Y/n) : i don't wanna look all that clingy but i just love to snuggle with you.
Erza : its okay me too but at the job we're profensial got it
(Y/n) : sure but now im gonna enjoy or time together.
Erza : your a sweet talker aren't you ? Ever got a girlfriend before ?
(Y/n) : no your my first and im happy you are
Erza  : well i went on dates with jellal but this is different.

She kissed your cheek and snuggled back into you while you wrapped your arms around her.

Timeskip

The arrival at the train station came sooner then you two expected but that was thanks to a pretty good date and a game of a throwing knife game (you won...... erza almost killed you but it was worth it)

But much to your surprise you two were greeted by guards you guide the two of you to the king a bit outside the city who placed the bounty first wanting to meet the wizards,

They both got the two of you inside a carriage not letting you walk, Erza just watched outside while you lay back down taking a nap when you felt a feeling.
??? : soul edge is hungry
(Y/n) thought : all in time 

You ignored the feeling knowing it could wait for a few days not wanting to show the power of soul egde to Erza ot atleast not yet, she may know about the sword but seeing it in action was something else.

Your nap was amazing in the very comvertable couch but Erza had to wake you up by shaking you harder then she intended but it did the job.

The king was the normal noble king with his crown and fancy clothes smiling at the wizards sending a few concerned noble man away whispering something like 'i got this old friends' 

King : welcome wizards, its my honor to recieve you !
Erza : the honor is on us sir
King : thanks you...... i guess we should get to bussnises before i get one more letter about dealing with the evil wizard and i take the run for it to my castle at the beach (chuckle) there used to be a man named Krieg living here as my court wizard but the power went to his head and he fled. Of course i got a new wizard keeping a better watch and always got my eyes on him but im sad to tell you that it seems he is trying to summon demons to take the throne from me. This castle is blessed by god so his forces can't do anything but i can't let my people live in fear !
Erza : we understand, we will deal with this man but first we need to know where the wizard is sir.
King : in a old castle build in the great war we had with a other nation buts it abonened for centuries as a sigh of peace. A guard will escort you to the castle and i wish the two of you the best.
(Y/n) : lets hope we don't need it.