Twelve : Round Two

"Shawn's having a party,"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Didn't he just have one?" I looked over, seeing Lauren doing her makeup while looking at herself through my mirror.

"Like, a month ago," she informed me. "It's a halloween party. Dressing up is optional."

"When is it? And are we going to go?" I asked, scrolling through my Instagram feed.

"It's tomorrow night," she said. "And obviously."

"I don't have a costume?"

"Oh well," Lauren shrugged, putting her mascara down. "It's optional anyway. How do I look?"

"Hot," I answered."Where are you going?"

"Good," she grinned. "And to Dinah's house. So, I'll see you later."

"Wait! I thought you were mad at Dinah?" I inquired. Lauren put her mascara away, turning to me.

"I was," she said. "But then I realized it wasn't her fault. So, I'm gonna make it up to her."

"Ew, okay, bye," I waved her off. Lauren laughed and winked at me, exiting my room, just as Camila entered.

"Hey Mila, bye Mila," Lauren said.

Camila raised an eyebrow, shutting the door behind her, "Where is she going?"

"Dinah's," I answered. "And I thought we were supposed to keep the doors open?"

Camila hummed, throwing her legs over my lap as she straddled me, "Only at my house."

I quirked an eyebrow, "Really now?"

"Yeah," she whispered before connecting her lips with me.

Camila's lips were soft, and they moved at a slow pace against mine. My hands went to her hips, steadying her as I felt sparks between us.

I pulled away a bit, "Wait - do you wanna go to Shawn's party with me tomorrow?"

"Yeah," she said, then kissed me again.

We were in a heated kiss now, instead of the slow one. I felt her teeth pull on my bottom lip, and I let out a soft moan. My hands trailed down to her ass, giving it a soft squeeze.

Camila moaned into my mouth, her hips grinding into mine, creating friction. And then, her hands went to my shirt, taking it off.

"Mila -- " I broke the kiss, locking eyes with her. "Are we doing this tonight? I'm not a virgin."

"Good," she murmured against my lips. "Either am I."

And then, just like that, her shirt was also off. My lips immediately pressed to her collar bone, my lips trailing down to her chest.

But then, Camila pushed me down by my shoulders, and she pinned my hands above my head, fingers interlacing. Her lips pressed to my neck, sucking softly.

"I always knew Camila topped,"

I jumped, elbows now propping me up, "Lauren what the fuck! I thought you left?"

"I forgot my phone charger," Lauren innocently shrugged. "Nice to know Camila tops in bed."

"Get the fuck out!" I threw an empty can at her, causing her to laugh and run out of my room. "How did we not hear the door open?"

Camila shrugged, sitting next to me, "Welp, that ruined the mood."

"Sadly," I sighed. "Lock the doors for now on?"

"Definitely,"

"I didn't have time to get a costume," I told Camila. "So I just got a Donald Trump mask."

"The hell? People are gonna smack you," Camila replied. "I just got a simply purge mask."

I shrugged, "It's a joke. If people can't handle it then oh well, it's not my fault."

Camila giggled, "Put it on. I wanna post it on Snapchat."

I smiled, putting it on as Camila put on her purge mask. She held up her phone, and I held up the peace sign.

"It fits together, Donald Trump and the Purge. We'll probably have that once he's elected anyway," I mumbled, taking it off. "Anyway, you ready to go?"

Camila nodded, sliding her phone into her back pocket, "Yeah. I told my mom that I'd be spending the night at your house."

"Okay," I said. "Let's go." I grabbed my car keys.

Shawn's Halloween party is just how I expected to be. The same, but with people dressing up and Halloween decorations.

Camila grabbed my hand as we approached the entrance, and I smiled at her. Two fog machines were placed at the front door, and strobe lights were on.

We walked inside, seeing everyone dressed up or wearing masks. I put my mask on, as did Camila, and I heard her giggle a bit over the music.

I saw Lauren dressed in a vampire costume, her lips dark red and fake fangs coming from her mouth. She was dancing with Dinah, who didn't have a mask or a costume on, just her regular clothes. And then, I saw Normani come from behind Dinah, and then her hands were on her waist.

"Oh lord," I murmured. "That should be interesting."

Camila nodded her head in agreement, "I bet you they end up having a threesome."

"Deal," I shook her hand with a laugh. "Mostly because all three are drunk."

"But speaking of dancing," Camila mentioned. "Wanna dance?"

I grinned, following her to the dance floor. It was an upbeat song, with inappropriate lyrics, of course. Camila flipped around, pressing her back to my front. My hands went to her hips as she grind on me.

As the song ended, she turned back around, "I'm thirsty."

"Water, soda, or alcohol?"

Camila laughed, "Soda or water."

I nodded, smiling as I walked back to the table. I grabbed a bottle of water, and for me, soda. I turned back around, my eyebrows furrowed as I saw Camila dancing with someone. They also had a Donald Trump mask on, and then, the person's hand went to her ass.

I set the drinks down, fire in the pit of my stomach and jealousy running through my veins. I took my mask off, throwing it to the ground.

"Who the fuck are you?" I questioned, coming between the two.

"Y/N - what? The hell?" Camila questioned, now confused. "I thought - "

"I know," I mumbled. "Now who are you?"

He didn't respond, so I took his mask off, and it revealed - Austin.

"Son of a bitch," I cursed, pushing him by his shoulders. "You think you can just touch my girlfriend like that?"

"She's not a dyke and you know it," Austin spat. "And the only reason why you won that fight is because - "

I didn't let him finish, I just punched him in the jaw. He stumbled back as the crowd around us began to cheer.

"The fuck!" Austin shouted, tackling me to the ground. He began to punch me in the ribs, but I kneed him where the sun doesn't shine, and he groaned.

I got up as he rolled off of me. I kicked him in the ribs, and I was about to do it again, but a warm hand clasped around my wrist. I glanced behind me to see Camila, staring at me with worried and loving eyes.

I brought my foot down, crouching down to Austin, "Touch her or me again - look at her again, or even fucking talk to her - I will beat the shit out of you. Request a seat change in Science, you fucking prick."

I stood back up, and Camila grabbed my hand, leading me outside.

•••

[uploaded - 8/17/17]

all of these chapters were made awhile back, i just haven't published them yet.

snapchat : graciejbands

^^^ add me and snap me pls. i need friends.

-gracie 💗