~ Chapter One ~

~ Read End Notes ~

~ Read End Notes ~

It was early in the morning and Jordan was getting himself ready to leave for work. Justin had woken up a little earlier than him to prepare his clothing because he had forgotten to do it the night before.

He always found it hard to fall back asleep whenever he woke up before his usual due time so he decided to stay awake and make Jordan his lunch and some coffee to go so he wouldn't get tired on the long drive to where he worked and cause an accident.

Jordan wasn't too fussy about what he would eat for lunch so Justin packed a few different things so that he'd have a nice selection to choose from. As he closed the lid on a plastic container he heard the ping of the kettle across the kitchen signaling that the water was finished boiling.

Justin grabbed a travel mug from one of the cabinets and brought it over to where he'd make Jordan's coffee. He could hear him upstairs singing to himself as he got himself dressed and Justin chuckled a little as he proceeded with the steps to make coffee. After he was finished he tasted it to check that it was perfect for Jordan before securing the top and bringing it over to where he was keeping the rest of the things he had packed for Jordan to take with him.

"Justin, have you seen my winter coat?" He heard Jordan shout from upstairs and Justin quickly left the kitchen to jog upstairs, a slight pain shooting along his sides as he did so.
Jordan didn't like when he didn't speak with face to face unless they were on the phone. Whenever Jordan would call on him he expected Justin to come to him.

Justin walked down the long hallway of their rather large home and entered the room where Jordan was now ready for work but missing his favourite winter coat. Justin smiled at him kindly as he walked in, a slight limp now evident in his walk as he made his way further into the room.
He walked passed Jordan and into their walk in closet and quickly found the jacket that was newly washed and tucked away neatly in the rest of Jordan's many clothes and he handed him the coat.
"Sorry I must have hidden it a little." Justin apologised and Jordan shook his head as he took the coat.
"No worries sweetheart." He replied and Justin smiled up at him, his hands falling to his sides as he stood there silently.

Jordan adjusted his coat and briefly checked himself in the full body mirror to check if he looked presentable, feeling satisfied with himself he turned back to Justin who stood a few steps away from him staring at the floor.
"Remember we are going to my parents tonight." Jordan spoke up and Justin's head instantly snapped to face him as he listened. Jordan turned around and bent down to pick up his brief case and then turned back to face Justin.
"Of course, are you coming home after work or should I meet you at your office?" Justin questioned and Jordan looked at him as he thought before nodding.
"It would be easier for me if you could meet me at work." He replied and Justin nodded.
"I'll do that then." He smiled, clasping his fingers together it front of his stomach and Jordan nodded approvingly as he turned around and walked towards the door, Justin quickly trailing behind him like a lost puppy.