~ Chapter Eight ~

~ Read End Notes ~

~ Read End Notes ~

Justin rushed down the long white hallways, his coat falling of his shoulders loosely but he didn't care. He could hear the sounds of Hailey's heels clicking as she ran to watch up with him but he was too busy rapidly reading the number plates on the doors of each room looking for Jordan.

Hailey had insisted on driving to the hospital because Justin was too worried to think straight, she had grabbed a coat for herself and him before leaving the house behind him and taking them to the hospital while Justin texted Jason back to find out the details of where Jordan was staying.

The hallways weren't crowded on the third floor of St Joseph's which made it easier for Justin because he was too busy caring about Jordan to care about the others that were strolling by him and the last thing he needed right now was to knock over some elderly woman trying to leave.

Jason had been blunt on his messages to Justin, when Justin had asked for the room number all he got was the room number with no other information which worried him and no amount of reassuring that Hailey could do would ease his mind from automatically expecting the worst even though he hoped for the best. It couldn't be too bad because Jason would mention that to him, unless he wanted to say it face to face. Justin stopped for a moment and ran his hands down his face as he groaned loudly and Hailey finally caught up to him. She placed her hand on his shoulder and squeezed it slightly.
"Calm down Justin." She spoke softly, her angelic voice soothing him slightly but he was still very agitated and his raw eyes snapped open to glare at her.
"You calm down." He groaned lowly and Hailey rolled her eyes at him slightly as she lookd bded around for any signs of Jordan.
"I am calm." She replied as he gripped his bicep and pulled him through a set of double doors that opened up to a whole new hallway which was also just as white and bright was the previous one.

Justin pulled his arm away from Hailey and wrapped his own around himself as his pace slowed down a little and he walked a little more slowly with Hailey by his side. Unlike the last corridor they walked down this one was a little more crowded than the last. Justin could see a few people sitting on chairs outside a few rooms, a lot with their heads in their hands and others tiredly leaning their hands against the wall at their back.

Justin bit his lip slightly as he looked around sympathetically, his eyes glazing over Hailey as he searched for room 1099. He looked straight ahead and let his breath go a little before breathing in again. His eyes clapped on a number plate to his right and his eyes widened slightly when he realised it said 1098. His breath hitched slightly as he looked forward and saw a blonde haired man dressed in all black step out of a room, closing the door behind him.
"Jason?" Justin questioned slightly as he picked up his speed, abandoning Hailey once again as Jason looked up. His eyes roamed over Justin for a quick second before settling on his eyes and he smiled lightly.