~ Chapter Six ~

~ Please! Read End Notes ~

"Here." Jordan spoke gruffly as he handed Justin a book and pointed over to a box in the corner.
"Drop in there and then come and help me with this." He finished as he turned around and walked around to stand behind his old desk.

Justin clutched the book gently as he walked across the relatively large room to where the box sat on the floor and he dropped the book in the box exactly as Jordan had told him too. He looked back up with a slight frown on his face and watched was Jordan messed around with some of the things on his desk.

Justin was helping Jordan pack up his office, there was a lot of things that Jordan wasn't taking into the new office so Justin was here so that he could take them home. Justin was tired and Jordan was still annoyed at him so there hasn't been much talking between them and a slight awkward silence filled the air. Justin still didn't fully understand why Jordan was so angry at him, sure he dropped a glass but it was an accident and he apologised to him and he had already been punished. Justin was hoping that they'd wake up and things would be okay again but he's still getting cold shoulder.

He put it down to stress and told himself that once Jordan's settled into his new office and settled into the new job then he will stop being angry and Justin and he just hoped he was right this time because he's not sure what more excuses he can come up with to cover for Jordan's mistakes. The excuse he's using right now for the cut on his face is that he walked into a brick wall. It was dumb and he knew it but there wasn't that much ways you can damage your face with glass unless you say you got into a bar fight and some dude smashed you with a bottle and Justin knew nobody would believe that.

Hailey knew him and she knew he was clumsy, she's been there a few times when he's walked into a glass door and given himself a concussion so there's no reason she won't believe him this time. He smiled at the thought of seeing Hailey again and his mood instantly boosted as he looked back over at Jordan who was staring at him blankly and his smile fell.
"What are you smiling at?" Jordan asked, his facial expression the same and he leaned again the desk casually. Justin shrugged and shook his head.
"N-nothing really..." he trailed off as he stepped over some of the boxes to grab the tape that was sitting on the desk by Jordan.

He could feel Jordan's eyes on him as he shuffled around the room but he didn't look over at him. He quickly grabbed the tape and then bent down to his knees in front of an open box that was sitting on the floor.
"Are you finished putting stuff in here?" Justin question as he picked at the tape trying to find the line where it could be pulled back. He looked up when Jordan didn't reply and he questioned him again silently.
"Yeah i think so." Jordan replied and Justin nodded as he pulled the tape back and bit on it so that a piece would be released from the roll and he stuck it over the flaps to secure the box closed.