~ Chapter Nine ~

~ Read End Notes ~

~ Read End Notes ~

Justin didn't have to wait to long for someone to see him. Jason stayed with him despite Justin continuously telling him that he didn't need to stay and that he had a business that he should go run. Justin settled once Jason told him he was obliged to stay and make sure that Jordan was okay but he still didn't understand why he was with Justin and not Jordan.

The doctor turned out to be a friend of Jason and that's why she insisted on seeing Justin so quickly.
"I'm Doctor Johnstone but I insist you call me Bella." She smiled as she lead Justin into the check up room with Jason following behind him. He smiled politely at her as he nodded.
"I'm Justin." He spoke quietly, he had reverted back to his usual shy state and he shifted uncomfortably as Bella and Jason stared at him.

Bella cracked a wide smile as she looked from Jason and then back at Justin and she clasped her hands in from of her white doctors coat.
"So, I'm assuming you're here about the cut on your face?" She questioned and Justin nodded slowly as he looked over at her.
"I've told Jason that it's nothing but he doesn't believe me." Justin said, his eyes gazing over at Jason for a while before landing back on Bella who chuckled and Jason spoke up.
"It's not that I don't believe him, I just think it looks a little nastier than he thinks." He chuckled slowly and Justin shrugged his shoulders as he shook his head.
"Well I feel fine." He mumbled stubbornly but Jason remained silent as he looked down at Justin's smaller frame.

Bella watched them both as he pulled her latex gloves from her pocket and snapped them onto her hands.
"Well I'll be the judge shall I?" She smiled and the two boys nodded. The brunette guided Justin to take a seat on the bed that was nearly made and she brought her fingers to graze along his cheek gently where the cut was. It was healing over but it was still delicate to the touch and Justin flinched back slightly causing Bella to pull her hands back.
"I'm sorry if that hurt." She smiled small and Justin smiled back as he dismissed her.
She liked her lips and leaned back into the continue assessing the gash and this time Justin didn't pull back.
"How did it happen?" She questioned, most of her attention entirely on checking Justin's injury. Justin opened his mouth to reply but he was cut of by the sound of Jason's voice.
"Walked into a wall apparently." Jason spoke and Justin's head snapped over to him quickly causing his face to fall out of Bella's hands and he stared over at Jason curiously.

He liked his lips as he eyed him, the intense blue eyes staring right back at him and he began to realise that Jason did seem a little suspicious of his cut. He gulped slowly and turned away.
"I'm clumsy." He spoke quietly and he saw Bella smile half heartedly as she reached back in to continue looking at the cut.
"Aren't we all sometimes." She replied and Jason stared at her through the corner of his eye as he watch her check over Justin.

Bella's hands roamed over Justin's cheek carefully and her eyes were focused on assessing the damage. She squinted a little as she shifted her head to look a little slower. She smiled at Justin as she caught his eyes and then stood up straight and took a step back and walked over to the other side of the room and brought back over a tray full of different tools and set it on the table by the bed.