~ Chapter Fifteen ~

~ Read End Notes ~

~ Read End Notes ~

The silence in the room was once again interrupted my the loud sound of a phone vibrating against the glass desk. Both sets of eyes in the room landed their gaze on the ringing phone for the fifth time and he had had enough.

Justin watched as Jason stood up from his seat next to him and rushed over to the phone, the brunette following him in a panicked state scared he was about to answer it but he was relieved to see Jason simply ended the incoming call and then switching the phone on silent - like he shouldn't have done earlier.

Justin's eyes fell to the floor when Jason turned back around to face him. He didn't know what to say to him and he felt uncomfortable being alone in the room with him, not because of anything Jason had done but because of what Justin had told him. The taller man sighed, running a quick hand through his slightly messier hair as he took a few steps towards Justin and extending out his hand to place on the brunette's shoulder.
"It's going to be okay." He spoke out raspily and Justin sighed as he leaned into Jason's touch, enjoying the comfort that he offered and he didn't ever want to me without it.

Justin looked over at Jason warily and he chewed at the inside of his cheeks as he danced around in his head trying to find the words to talk. Everything was so messed up and for some reason he wished he had never told Jason about the secrets he had been keeping for years.
"I've got to go back." He spoke out quietly and he watched as Jason nodded at him, a small reassuring smile planted on his face and he squeezed at Justin's shoulder before letting it slide away and fall by his sides.
"Yeah, I'll come with and help you get your stuff then..." Justin cut him off with furrowed brows and shook his head.
"G-get my stuff?" Justin stuttered out confused and Jason's intense eyes landed on him and he himself looked just as confused as Justin did, he nodded slowly as he licked his lips.
"You're leaving him right?" Jason spoke slowly, his eyes desperately searching Justin's for an answer before Justin could speak one. His caramel orbs were busy with different emotions but none of them gave Jason the answer he was hoping for.
"I can't leave him Jason, he's my fiancé." Justin's angelic voice breaking into Jason's head and his heart crumbled slightly at the words as he looked over at Justin in shock.
"You can't stay with him." He managed out, his tone edging on angry but it was controlled.

Justin gulped, his hands clasping together in front of his torso as he twiddled his thumbs as he stared back at Jason. Jason kept his eyes pleading, hoping Justin would see some sense but his pleading eyes were only met with Justin's broken ones, the ones that relied on nobody but Jordan and those weren't eyes that were determined to leave the man that hurt him.
Jason licked his lips, sighing in frustration as he stepped towards Justin and placed his hands on either sides of Justin's face, cupping his cheeks and gently forcing him to look him in the eyes. His thumbs ran soothing lines along his cheekbones as he stared down into Justin's brown eyes before opening his mouth to talk.
"Can't you see what's he's done to you?" Jason asked softly and his grip on Justin's face tightened slightly when the man tried to force his stare away from Jason's icy eyes.