~ Chapter Eleven ~

~ Read End Notes ~

~ Read End Notes ~

Justin felt awkward around Jason the rest of the while he was there at the hospital. He was embarrassed that Jason walked in when he had fallen on the floor and saw him cry, he was embarrassed that Jason saw him look as grungy and messy as he does today and he's embarrassed that Jason and Jordan had a whole conversation about protection for him.

He didn't want Jason to think he's weak which he probably already does. Jason is the complete opposite to Justin. He's tall and handsome. He's both strong minded and strong physically and he's a genuinely kind and honest person. Justin was none of those things except he tried his best to be polite. He wasn't tall, nor would he consider himself particularly handsome. He never stuck to anything and he wasn't strong. He most definitely wasn't honest - he's lied to Jason every chance he's got and not to mention to about of lies he's told all his friends.

He tells himself it's for the best, his friends don't need to know the specifics of how rough Jordan can get sometimes because they'd just worry and in Justin's mind they shouldn't need to worry about him. His parents weren't around because Justin moved away with Jordan when he was eighteen and they live back in Canada where Justin grew up. He misses them like crazy and all his friends but he's made new friends, friends that Jordan likes and he's happy here with Jordan.

Justin was left alone with Jason in the hospital room that Jordan had stayed in last night. Jordan was away with the doctor for one last check up to ensure they hadn't missed anything last night when he was first brought in and then he'd be free to go assuming the doctors done their job properly the first time. It was a little awkward and Jason hadn't stopped staring at Justin the whole time they were sat in the room.

Justin was sat on the newly made white sheets of the bed, his bottom pushed far up so that his legs slightly dangled of the side of the bed and he swung them around out of boredom. Jason was perched on a chair, his back arched and his arms resting on his knees as he stared over at Justin who was messing around on the bed.
Justin was now changed out of his crumpled up messy clothes and now into some clean ones that Hailey had brought earlier before he had woken up.

He swapped his dark blue denim shirt for a light jean jacket that was thrown over the top of a plain white tee. He wore light colored khaki pants and plain white baseball shoes. His messy brown hair was covered by grey beanie that he shoved on entirely to cover his hair.
Jason on the other hand was dressed formally like he is most of the time Justin sees him. He wore a black blazer and pants. A dark grey shirt underneath the buttoned blazer and a lighter colors grey tie. His hair was styled flawlessly and his piercing eyes stood out among all the darker colors that he wore.

Justin's attention averted from his feet at the sound of Jason sighing and shifting in his seat. His hazel eyes flashed over to him and he watched quietly as Jason moved around in the chair.
"Why are these chairs so uncomfortable?" He muttered to himself and Justin smiled a little as he held back his giggle, watching as Jason moved around restlessly with furrowed eyebrows.
"Maybe it's because your dressed like that." Justin mumbled and Jason's eyes immediately flashed to catch Justin's and Justin felt shy again as he turned away to stare at his feet again.