~ Chapter Seventeen ~

~ Read End Notes ~

~ Read End Notes ~

It was early in the morning, Justin wasn't sure exactly what time it was but he was tired and the sun had barely risen.

His bedroom was glowing an orange color as the sun cracked through the sheer white curtains that Justin had always hated but he put up with them because Jordan liked them.

He barely slept all night, he never really slept very good when he was alone, it felt different to have this massive bed all to himself and it didn't feel right. He hated to say it but he missed Jordan. He wondered if that made him stupid.

He pushed himself up in his sheets, the duvet sliding down a little exposing his bare chest and he shivered a little. He wasn't sure what to do. Jordan has tried to call him on numerous occasions but not once did he pick up. He simply had nothing to say to the man yet, at the same time, he had everything to say. It was confusing, he knew this but it's how he felt and he couldn't stop thinking about Jordan and what he had done - everything that he had done.

Justin jumped at the sudden sound of knocking against his door. His eyes closed briefly and he pulled the sheets back up to cover himself before he shouted for the person on the other side to come inside, he knew who it was.

Jason pushed the door open, a shy smile on his face as he peaked inside and looked over at Justin.
"Did you sleep well?" Jason mumbled quietly, his voice raspy as if he had Justin woken up and Justin nodded slightly.
"Yeah. What about you?" He questioned and Jason smiled a little brighter as he walked further into the room. He shrugged.
"Yeah I got a few hours." He replied and Justin smiled as he let his head fall so that he could stare at the bed sheets.

The room fell silent but it wasn't awkward and Justin found himself enjoying Jason's company. He had stayed over night in one of the guest bedrooms. Hailey wasn't there when Jordan was taken away and Jason didn't think it was a good idea for Justin to be alone so he stayed, it was only supposed to be until Hailey arrived but Justin didn't find it fair that Jason's kindness was swapped for Hailey's so he asked him to say and Jason kindly agreed.
"Justin..." Jason trailed off and Justin looked up at the sound of his name. Jason stared at him with a light hearted smile and Justin returned it but Jason could see through it.
"I'm sorry." The blonde spoke out and Justin felt his eyes water with tears at the apology. Jason shouldn't he apologising, Justin should have realised quicker. This wasn't Jason's fault. It was Jordan's.

Justin pushed himself upwards and scooted over to Jason, the sheet that he was using to cover himself falling but he didn't care as he moved closer to Jason and wrapped his hand around the man's cheek.
"Thank you." Justin spoke out, his breath hitching slightly and it hurt to say. He knew now, he knows Jason was right all along, he knows he was blind and he knows Jordan isn't a good person. He knows all the facts but it doesn't hurt any less. He's loves Jordan, he has done since he was eighteen and he can't just let all that go because he realised that Jordan never loved him back.