~ Chapter Seven ~

~ Read End Notes ~

~ Read End Notes ~

Justin was barely in the door when his cell began vibrating in his backside pocket. He struggled the the boxes in his hands and ran over to the table in the dining room where he dropped them down and scrambled in his pockets to pull his cellphone out and answer it, bringing it to his ear and sighing.

"Hello?" He spoke breathlessly, he never checked the caller ID because he didn't have time so he was going into the call blind.
"Hello to you sexy. I'm on my way so you best put on your best party 'tude because the party is about to arrive!" He heard through the other side of the line and he giggled slightly at the sound of his best friends voice. He ran a hand through his hair and chuckled.
"Hailey, have you been taking your sane pills?" Justin chuckled through the phone and the line fell silent.
"Im perfectly sane and living babe, you're just boring." she giggled back and Justin raised an eyebrow as he laughed.
"Yeah whatever, we shall put that to the test when you get your ass over here." He laughed as he looked around the room and inspected it slightly.
"I'm coming!" She yelled before hanging up abruptly and Justin took the phone from his ear and laughed to himself a little. Hailey was definitely something else.

He tucked his phone back away and looked at the boxes sitting on the table. He didn't know if Jordan wanted him to pack the contents inside away or leave them so he can do it himself. He'd most likely get annoyed if Justin just assumed and put the stuff away but he'd probably get annoyed as well if he didn't. He ran his hand down his face and sighed loudly as he reached back into his pocket and pulled his cell back out to text Jordan and ask him what he wanted him to do with the boxes, hoping he'd reply fairly quickly so that it would be done and dusted before Hailey got there. He stared at the screen for a while and sure enough moments later the three little dots popped up and Justin smiled.
He waited a few seconds before the blue bubble popped up on his screen and he read the text.

"I'll do it when I get home." It read and Justin didn't reply, locking his phone and putting it away before grabbing the boxes from the table to take them upstairs. He climbed up the stairs carefully, unable to see properly because of the boxes blocking his sight but he made it upstairs without hurting himself and he carried on to walk into the bedroom that he shared with Jordan. He placed the boxes down on the floor carefully in the corner of the room and stood up straight. He groaned lowly as he placed his hand on the lower end of his back and stretched backwards to crack it. He sighed in relief when he soothed his back before stumbling over the room and flopping down on his bed and gripping the duvet tightly underneath his head as a cushion, closing his eyes for a while.

He wondered if Jason believed him after their conversation earlier. If he didn't then he never said but then again what do you say to someone you've just met when you think they're lying about how they obtained injuries. Jason didn't seem like someone who beat around the bush and Justin thought that if he had something to say then he'd come right out and say it, he's already done so twice before so there's no reason he wouldn't now. Maybe that means Justin isn't as terrible a liar than he thought and Jason actually did believe him.