~ Chapter Two ~

~ Read End Notes ~

~ Read End Notes ~

Justin stared over at Jason in complete and utter shock. His auburn eyes were wide and he began to fiddle with his fingers nervously as Jason smiled over at him kindly.
"O-oh You're Jason McCann?" He stuttered a little and Jason nodded and Justin's mouth fell open. How the hell didn't he know he was talking to Jason McCann? He was standing in the man's very own building and he didn't know.
"Oh... I'm sorry. I-i didn't even realise." Justin rambled quickly as he began to wish the elevator would hurry up and open because he was staring to get claustrophobic.

Jason waved him off as if he were being stupid and he laughed.
"Relax. It's not as if I'm the president or something." He chuckled slightly and Justin stared at him still in shock and wasn't able to laugh along with him. Jason stopper laughing and simply smiled at him.
"It's fine, honestly..." he trailed off realising that he didn't know his name and Justin shook himself from his thoughts to enlighten him.
"J-Justin...Justin bieber." He told him and Jason's smile brightened and before he could speak there was a pinging sound and immediately after the elevator doors slide open.

Justin's eyes flicked over at the now open doors and then back at Jason to allow him to walk out first but Jason stayed still in his spot, his smile never leaving his face. Justin watched as he lifted his arms from his side and motioned them towards the door.
"After you." He smiled politely and Justin couldn't help it when he blushed and he quickly scurried out of the elevator before Jason could notice. If Jordan were to see him right now then he'd be so disappointed.

Jason walked out behind Justin and watched him carefully as he looked around confused and he felt his chest rumble again when he chuckled and he walked up to stand by Justin's side.
"I'll show you where your fiancé's office is. Come on." Jason smiled as he placed his hand on Justin's back and guided him down the corridor.
"I-it's alright. I'm sure you're busy. I can find it on my own...n-not that I don't appreciate it because I do...it's just you might be b-bus..." Jason cut him off from his nervous rambling and stopped walking to look down at this smaller frame and he smiled at him. He was so cute, too bad he was engaged.
"Justin." He started as he laughed a little. Justin's face was flushed because he was nervous and his hands were tangled together at his front and Jason found him so adorable.
"If I was busy I wouldn't have offered to show you. It's okay now come on." He laughed and Justin cracked a nervous smile as he followed along with Jason.

They passed a few other workers that stared at Jason as if he really were the president. Justin took notice that Jason would crack a small joke now and then to help ease Justin's nerves a little and it was working. Justin found himself laughing along with Jason as they made their way down the very long corridor on floor thirty.

Jason slowed down his walking and Justin followed his lead and just as they were about to stop outside a door it swung open and Justin was met with Jordan was he walked out of the room.
Jordan's eyes met Jason's first and he seemed shocked as they traveled over to Justin and he widened just a little more.
"Mr McCann...Justin?" He spoke confused and Justin looked up at Jason as he began to grow nervous again. Jason only smiled his signature smile again as he replied for Justin.
"I met your fiancé in the elevator as he was coming up and I decided to assure he found your office well because it's a busy day today. Everyone is getting lost." Jason chuckled kindly and Justin watched as Jordan stared at them both for a short while before cracking a smile as well.