Chapter 1

I walk through the large hallways, touring my new soon-to-be school. I looked through the empty classrooms as I walk. I was excited to go to Ouran, it looked so grand and big. My friend Haruhi and I had gotten in  here the same way. I was lucky enough and smart enough to pass the entrance exams.

I find an abandoned music room, with a sign above the door with the following:

Music room 3

I heard noise on the inside,

'I really shouldn't intrude...'

I brought my hand to the golden door knob, someone then calls my name. I jumped and turned around I sigh a breath of relief realizing it's just Frost. He's my best friend but that's simply his nickname. His real name is Jack but he reminds me of Jack Frost with his blue hair and eyes, not to mention his love of fun and daring activities. He smiles at me as we meet halfway down the hall.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I question. He shrugs and smiles sheepishly. "I wanted to visit you since I found out you're in Japan!" He hugs me and I giggle. We both continue in the opposite direction of the third music room, chatting and goofing around. Usually this only happens when Frost is around. Anyone else and I go back to my shy and quiet self. Frost offers me a ride which I gladly accept. When I get home, I thank him and get to my room. I remember the third music room and wonder what could've been in there. I shrug and get my (fav. drink) then I lay on my fluffy bed and listen to (fav. music). I drift off and fall asleep shortly after.

In the morning I'm awoken by a soft knock on my door. I open my eyes and mumble a soft 'come in'. My mom comes in, smiling warmly as normal. I prop myself up by leaning back on my elbows.

"It's time for dinner." She softly whispered. She knows not to talk loudly when I'm asleep. I rub my eyes "where's dad?" I ask as I climb off my bed. Her smile falters for a moment and she replies "working in his office again." I freeze for a moment and sigh.

"He stresses too much, that's what causes it you know?"

I stare at the floor "I know." I then get up hesitantly and walk downstairs to the kitchen of our small two story house. I grimace at the liquor bottles missing off the shelf, we then sit at the table silently eating (Fav. food).

WELCOME TO MY FIRST MORI X READER!! - oops caps was on, anyway, welcome and I hope you enjoy it, I plan these out on paper first so bare with me. Also I write on meh phone

I don't have a laptop or anything XD

So please read, it'd mean a lot
Bye! Lavinia out!