Chapter 20

Please read authors note at the end, thank you and enjoy.

When me and Frost were fully awake, we had been deciding how we wanted to spend our 'mental health day' for today. We wanted something fun and distracting. Frost was on one end of the couch surfing through channels and giving activity ideas, while I was on the opposite side hanging upside down.

"Kayaking" Frost suggested.

"Remember last summer?" I replied.

"Right, ok no kayaking. What about amusement park?" I checked the weather on my phone.

"It's too hot" I groaned.

"Fine, fine. Ok I got it! Ready for this? Hockey!" I sat up and gave him a look.

"Hockey. Really? Where would we even play hockey? I can't even skate!" I whined and threw my arms in the air.

He furrowed his brows in concentration and bit his lip.

"Water park?" he questioned.

I grinned at him and nodded "that's perfect!"

He grinned back "Well? What are we  waiting for?" he pulled me and himself off the couch so we could get ready to go.

~~~~~

I pulled the tarp off my car in the garage.

I think I know what you're all wondering-

Why do you walk everywhere when you have a car to take you places?

Well I pretty much prefer walking, but I will admit that it would have been pretty useful when Haruhi was in the hospital. But I don't use it that often so I sorta forgot I had it.

It was a dark green camero convertible, with two black stripes down the center. I bought it myself with a part-time job I had for a summer. It used to be rusty and even missing parts but I knew a guy that could fix it up and give it a makeover for me, and it was really cheap.

I hopped in the front seat of the car, sporting a F/C (type of bathing suit) with jean shorts and a (color) cami over it and tied all together with my F/C converse.

Frost on the other hand wore his red swim trunks with black palm trees at the bottom paired with black sandals. He wore a light gray muscle shirt that I made comment on.

"Where's the muscles with that shirt?" I joked.

"Oh very funny, I forgot how to laugh," he replied giving me a playful glare.

"For your information, I have the perfect build for my height" and he wasn't lying, puberty was good to him. He had the right height at 6 feet even, and the perfect amount of muscle in all the right places. Its exactly why I now find it extremely funny because when we go to the water park, unknowing girls will be lining up for him.

"And that's why the girls at school still find you so utterly attractive" I laughed.

"You're not too shabby yourself babe" he winked playfully and chuckled.

I started pulling out of the garage and closing the door after the car was out.

"Yeah well if any guys come up to me, you're posing as my boyfriend" I laughed half-heartedly as I thought of Mori. I then shook my head an went a little faster going down the road. This is supposed to keep my mind off him, not on.

I didn't have to worry about him being there, seeing as the club and everyone in it would be at school.

When we got there I grabbed my bag and things I needed and both me and Frost walked in and paid admission.