Chapter 6

Read authors note at the end!

After I had gotten to class, it wasn't a shock that I sat in the back.

It was quiet for a short time besides the buzzing conversation around me. I listened and silently gave my input, I didn't think it was bad, I was just observant. Honey came along with Mori trailing behind him.

They both sat down on either side of me, Honey smiling as usual and Mori with his stoic expression intact as always.

I smiled timidly at them both.

"Hi F/N-chan!!" Honey greeted.

"Hi Honey." He giggled and hugged his little bunny closer to his chest. He didn't speak after that, but he had a thoughtful look on his face.

"You've never been to the host club right?" he suddenly asked.

I laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of my neck. Since they told me what they do I was nervous to go, getting treated by handsome guys for the fun of it just seemed like a weird thing.

"Um...No, I haven't I suppose..." I looked away so I didn't meet either gaze.

"You should! After school!" He stated cutely.

I shrugged and doodled in my notebook.

"You really should! It's really fun and you can even eat cake with me!" He pouted and tried giving me his best puppy dog eyes.

I giggled at his excitement for cake.

I sighed, maybe this wouldn't be such a bad thing after all, right?

"Ok, I guess I'll go, let me just tell my mom."

My stomach suddenly feely queasy.

Mom.

I'd be leaving her alone with dad. My thoughts were interrupted as Honey celebrated to himself. The teacher walked in and class had begun. But I wasn't myself the rest of the day, many times Honey had asked me if I was alright but I always smiled and said I was fine.

How could I possibly forget that every time I leave the house or go somewhere to avoid him...I'm leaving my mom with him.

I shook my head and hopefully I shook away the guilt, I couldn't show any signs of this bothering me...or else it might make matters worse.

They told me music room 3. Wait. The room from my tour. So that's what was in there.

I took a breath and pulled the handle of the large music doors, there was a bright light and rose petals swirling around me.

All of the hosts were grouped together at the door.

Thank God today wasn't cosplay day, they told me they did cosplay too and frankly I was wondering what made them think it was such a good idea. Or how they knew it's what the girls would like.

Not that I'm complaining.

Anyways, I thought I must've been early seeing no one else in the room.

I checked the time, as it was 3:30 and the host club started at 4, they smiled at me anyway.

"You're early F/N-chan!" Honey ran up to me and hugged my waist not really able to hug much higher, but he was adorable.

Haruhi approached me, smirking. "Why are you early?" She looked between me and Mori. I blushed lightly.

"Ah, well um...you see I...well I guess I...I-I lost track of time I suppose? And um...y-yeah..."

She laughed to herself as Honey giggled innocently. He hugged his bunny and gasped. "I forgot to introduce you to Usa-Chan!" He held the bunny near my face "He's very cute Honey." I replied smiling.

We continued of talk for a while before Kyoya came over and interrupted the conversation.

"The club doors open in 5 minutes, if you have an appointment you may stay, if not, schedule one or leave." He had a small polite smile but it had no other intention than business.

Well aren't you a little ray of sunshine?

Haruhi glared. "Come on Kyoya-Senpai, is it so bad for her to stay even without an appointment?" He looked at Haruhi for a while, then he adjusted his glasses and sighed. "I suppose not," He turned to me, "I guess you can lounge in the waiting area while the hosts are busy." He finishes and walks away as he wrote in his black book.

I grab my book from my bag and sat in the waiting area. Before I could get comfortable the devils came out of no where and stole the book out of my hands.

None other than Hikaru and Kaoru.

I jumped to grab it as they held it over me snickering, damn this shortness.

"Well miss F/N, we never would have know that you have a soft spot for reading this type of book." One twin said as he read the back of 13 reasons why still holding it over my head.

"It's a very heavy topic for me, now give it back!" I demanded and puffed out my cheeks.

The book was then gone from Hikaru's hand and in front of me, I looked up and saw Mori. I blushed and stuttered out a thank you. I grabbed the book and thought I saw the slightest smile from Mori but brushed it away as seeing things. I've known myself for doing that a lot.

He placed a hand on my shoulder, nodded, then walked to the door area where they had gotten in position.

The doors were opened and awestruck girls walked in and  gawked over the guys.

Honey had also said earlier that he hadn't realized how booked he was and said we could hang out after club hours.

So I waited and waited as I  read my book. Then I got bored and watched how the host club worked.

By my observations, each host had a tactic or plan of flattery:

Tamaki: Charming prince, sweet tactic.

Kyoya: Smart gentlemen.

The twins: incest?

Haruhi:  Actually normal.

And Mori and Honey: The cute duo, Mori seeming as the protective older brother figure.

I analyzed how to be a host, it seemed simple enough. I wonder what kind of tactic I would have.

I looked back at Mori and Hone. I sort of started staring at Mori, subconsciously smiling then turned my head as he looked my way.

"You should try talking to him." I jumped with a strangled noise and looked at Haruhi leaning against the wall. I catch my breath and shake my head. "No, if I do that I'll be a blushing, stuttering mess." She chuckled a little. "So not much different than normal. I know you like him, if you talk to him, maybe he'll like you back."

"Pffft, yeah right." she shrugged smiling.

"Just try it, you'll never know."

She then left to tend to her arriving customers. If I did talk to Mori he wouldn't be interested...

Right?

Ok so I'm so so so sorry that I didn't update on time, I was in Vermont and things were hectic.

So I wanna do a Thanksgiving special cause its in like 2 weeks so that'll be fun.

And don't worry I'll get you and Mori together soon I promise!

Just tell me if I'm going too slow, in pm or in comments or whatever! This is my first good fanfic and I want your guys opinions.

So next update will be Friday, see ya soon there, byyyeeeee!!!