Chapter 24

You would think that if you won a date they would give you time to prepare right?

Wrong. Especially with the host club, it's oh so wrong.

The date was the day right after the celebration.

Today.

The day had gone by and it was right around the time that the date was supposed to be. Since we were...I honestly didn't know what me and Mori were at this point, I just work a casual summer dress. My hair had hardly anything done to it and I even wore my F/N converse to match the dress.

I suddenly felt a bit nostalgic even though it hasn't been that long. This reminded me of our first date, well at least my first date. I found myself with the smallest smile and couldn't believe myself.

I sound like a lovesick schoolgirl once again.

A knock to the door shook me out of my thoughts and I practically ran to the door. I stopped in front of it and smoothed out the dress and made sure my hair was relatively in place.

I finally took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Hi, wel- " my eyes met those that weren't Mori's. I forgot he had a fiancé.

"Come" I finished. She smiled and bounced on her tip toes then went back to flat feet.

"Hello! May I come in?" she questions.

"Um...yeah sure." I said and awkwardly let her in the door.

"I need to talk to you" she stated as she looked around my house, making herself comfortable in my living room. I walked in after her and smoothed out my dress again from being nervous.

"Come sit," she said and patted next to her on my couch "you look very nice" she said as I sat.

"Thank you" I say quietly while tucking a bit of hair behind my ear.

"Too bad it wasted" she said. I looked at her with a confused face.

"Is Mori not coming? Is he ok?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, he's fine," she said "he just isn't coming" she finished and her face morphed into one of...joy?

"Why not?" I questioned suspiciously.

"Don't you get it? I wouldn't let him go. He is MY fiancé, you were just a fling" she spat. I furrowed my eyebrows processing it.

"I-I'm sorry but it wasn't my fault. I can't decide whether I win a raffle or not" I reply. She suddenly stood up and sounded like she growled.

"I'm not stupid! You think that you can win him back over? Well it won't happen! He's mine! He loves me and I love him! If he loved you then he wouldn't have cheated, now would he?" she questioned mischievously at the end.

"Y-You don't know what you're t-talking about" I stuttered as I felt a lump form in my throat.

"Yes I do. I know everything sweetheart." she laugh menacingly. I felt angry instead and stood now slightly above her since I was taller. I clenched my teeth and gripped my hands into fists.

"I believe its time for you to get out" I said walking towards her.

"Fine. I hope you have fun at the wedding, I'll make sure you get a front row seat at the ceremony!" she said gleefully as she skipped out the door.

I was still seething as she left and I changed out of my clothes and into something more comfortable. Time for some (favorite show) and sleep.

~Time skip~ (feel like I haven't done one in a while XD)