Chapter 13

Weeks had passed and everyday I wore the ring. A few of the hosts and fangirls had asked about the ring and I blushed thinking about it, but I never said it was from Mori.

Currently I was waiting to be picked up by said silent host.

Yep, Mori asked me on a date.

And even though I never would've thought of Mori being the cliché type, he asked to take me on a date for Valentines day.

Flashback

February 1st

It was that time of day, the time where my jealousy was at its highest peak.

Host time

I am finally coming around to accept the fact that I am certainly head over heels for Mori.

That thought came to a stop, as did I, standing in front of the host doors. It was 3:45, right on schedule.

When I walked in there was no one

When I mean no one, I mean there could have been tumble weeds rolling across the floor.

I looked around hoping to find any form of life but to no avail. That was until I turned to see Frost, my best friend. I have yet to find the mystery behind who he has a crush for yet.

He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

He looked around with the slightest excitement in his eyes and shrugged.

I swear he could be the triplet to the twins with his michevious ways.

He held out his hand without saying a word, I gave him a confused look and he motioned for me to take his hand. I hesitantly did and he led me through the halls and out to the garden. There were (favorite flower) petals scattered across the ground and in the air. With the time we took it was sunset and the sky was colored with an array of warm colors, transitioning from red to pink, then orange, yellow, and the dark sky to come after all of it.

We were about to turn around a rose hedge but Frost stopped me suddenly.

"Wait!" I stopped and looked at him a bit concerned. He was acting really weird.

He tore off his clothes and was found with a tux underneath and fixed his hair real quick. He resembled a younger monopoly man when he placed a top hat on his head.

"Tear away clothes?" I quirked an eyebrow at him.

He shrugged and smiled "it sets the mood."

"And was the hat necessary?" he shushed me.

"Just go with it." He stated and I kept my mouth shut.

He took my hand in his again and we went around the corner.

I gasped at the sight of all the hosts in their own colored suits, each smiling with Mori standing in the middle of them all.

Frost had been at my side smiling down at me. I looked at him, my face still showing pure surprise and shock. He chuckled at me and we walked towards our friends, we stopped in front of Mori and he kissed my cheek then stood next to Hikaru and Kaoru.

I looked around at the whole scenery, how the hosts clearly went out of their way to make whatever this was special.

"What is all of this?" I looked at it all again. He smiled at me and moved some hair behind my ear.

"Y/N... you see I have well....I've- ... well I'm not very good at this but I want to ask if you would give me the pleasure of taking you to go out on a date with me?" he finished a little flustered and embarrassed. I laughed at him and nodded biting my lip.

"That sounds absolutely perfect." I pecked his cheek.

Flashback ends

He told me to wear something nice so I wore a purple dress that faded as it got lower, it reached just below my knees and it started flowing halfway down my torso shown with a silk ribbon. It was lacy and strapless but I loved it and felt beautiful.

My mom and dad got it for me hearing the news and were just as excited as me, maybe more and it made me feel happy.

Just as the limo was pulling up I suddenly felt nervous...

Was I ready for this?

I took a deep shaky breath as my hand rested on the door handle waiting for him to knock... what? It's not weird.

When he knocked I waited a moment before opening it. He looked down at me and smiled. He was wearing a black suit and tie and he did look handsome if I do say so myself... and I do.

He held out his hand to me.

"Your night awaits" he says in his deep voice that I just love.

I nod and my face starts to hurt from all the smiling as he escorts me to the limo and we sit inside. He sits next to me instead of across from me, different than what I expected.

"Where are we going?" my excitement couldn't be contained.

"Now that is a surprise." he states.

I felt this buzzing feeling throughout my body and immediately knew this would be one of the best nights of my life.

Alright

You didn't think I'd miss Valentines day, did you?

(Sorry its late, wattpad wouldn't load it and neither will the picture so I will put it in as soon as I can.)

Of course not XD

So this is part one of two.

Who should Frost be with?

I've been racking my brain but I don't know who would be a good match for him without ruining my ships XD

See ya next time

~Lavinia