Chapter 17

That night I went to bed with a very large smile on my face.

He loves me...

The next morning me and Frost got ready because he stayed the night again. He was smiling more than usual and I already knew it was about Drew.

"So..." I started as he shimmied into his skinny jeans.

"So what?" he asked buttoning them.

"Spill the details!" I said smiling and he laughed at me.

"There isn't much to tell...he gave me a ride that was it" he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly but continued to smile. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Something else happened, I know it" he sighed and pulled out a small piece of paper from his sweatshirt next to him, he handed it to me.

"What's this?" he gave me a sheepish grin and gestured for me to open it. I squealed.

"You got his number!" I laughed and gave him a hug.

"He's gay? Huh, never would've guessed..." I said.

"Bi but yes" he smiled as he looked deep in thought.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He shook his head and packed his bag.

"We should just get going before we're late" he said and walked out of my bedroom. I nod subconsciously to myself and get ready.

When we get to the school, my eyes almost immediately search for my tall tower, known as Mori. When I don't find him I look to just hang out with Frost till classes begin.

That is until I see that he is smiling and laughing with Drew. Guess its just party of one this morning. I sit on the stairs at the front and watch the water fountain.

Minutes later, I was getting up as the time for the bell got closer and a girl I knew was one of the host clubs biggest fangirls ran over to me panting.

"Um, h-hello Y/N-" she fixed her perfect blonde hair and caught her breath "there's something I think you need to see."

She grabbed my hand and tugged me towards the back of the school. When we got there she pointed towards two people, at first I couldn't pinpoint out the figures. One was much taller leaning on the wall, clearly a boy. Then the other was shorter, I saw that the figure had a short skirt on from the shape so I assumed it was a girl.

"What am I looking at?" I asked.

"Look closer" she whispered.

I quietly walked closer, the fangirl still behind me. I get closer and realized who they really were when I was about 20 feet away.

A girl.

And Mori.

It's not what it looks like...

I tell myself over and over. My thoughts shatter as does my heart when I just stand there and watch the girl grab his face in her hands and kiss him. I bit my lip and looked at the ground.

How could he?

I quickly looked up and he had yet to pull away, then I knew. Tears had started to fall and I turned to the fangirl who had a sympathetic look on her face. It became harder to breath as the shock finally hit me hard. I ran, almost tripping on my own feet as I did so, and I kept running.

Turns out Mori wasn't the guy I thought he was.

My chest hurt and I was the only one left in the courtyard as I struggled to the fountain in the middle. I took some of the water with shaky hands and splashed my face with it.