Chapter 2

Last night was a restless sleep.

I woke up the next morning and hissed in pain from the sudden throb in the side of my head. My hand immediately shot up to area, hoping to gain some relief. 'Who knew a glass bottle could hurt so much?' I thought. As much as I didn't want to go to school due to my injuries, I had to. I put on the boys uniform, I absolutely hated the ugly yellow dresses and refused to wear them. I walked downstairs and half-smiled at my mom who wore a small purple bruise on her cheek. I frowned at that and didn't bother grabbing anything to eat. The pain had made me lose my appetite. My headache grew by the minute.

"I'm leaving for school now, I love you and be careful." My voice cracked. That was the first time I spoke today.

I started walking away and heard her say that she loved me and to have a good day. The school wasn't too far, a ten minute walk maybe, but I liked the time to myself.

As the wind blew against my (s/c) skin, I pulled up my (f/c) hood and put in my headphones. A large pink building came into view and I then realized I forgot to cover my more visible bruises on my neck and face.

'Shit...Maybe Frost can help?'

I continued walking with my head down. I hoped my (h/c) hair would cover my face. (If you have short hair just ignore the hair part) When I get to the front gate, I walk a bit further before landing on my butt from running into a large figure. I look up a small bit before meeting my gaze with a pair of gray eyes. My eyes widen at his height and I stutter an apology.

"I-I'm so s-sorry I didn't mean-"

"It's ok." He cut me off and offered me a hand up which I slowly took. I muttered a 'thank you' and kept my eyes away from him. I knew I would either stutter again or just screw up all in all. I started rushing away to look for Frost.

'Damn it Frost...the one time I need you attached to my hip...I swear that boy-'

I'm cut from my thoughts when I feel a sudden weight on my back and hear giggling. My immediate reaction was to tense my whole body up and hope for the best. When I look behind me I see a small blonde boy... what's he even doing here? He can't be much older than ten...

"Hi! I'm Mistzkuni! But you can call me Honey!" I gave a small smile.

"What's your name?" I felt the weight leave my back and on the dark haired guys shoulders from before.

"I-I'm um..." should I really tell them my name? Well I mean...they seem harmless.

"I-I'm (f/n)."

'As I stutter myself to death...'

I facepalm internally and cringe at my awkwardness.

The blond boy, who I know now as Honey, looks at the gray eyed man under him.

"This is Takashi! You can call him Mori though!"

Well isn't he just a little ball of sunshine.

I could feel their eyes on me, most likely silently judging me like everyone else. I mean, I couldn't blame them.

I was a mess and definitely not normal or pretty, I was average I suppose but to my father, average looks and amazing intelligence didn't matter, there had to be balance, I was just as pathetic as he told me. For fucks sake I was wearing the boys uniform!

I nodded toward Taka- I mean, Mori, and I got one in return.

"Um..I uh...not to be rude but...I have to get my schedule and get to class..."

Honey does a closed-eye smile and shakes his head "I get it! It's ok, me and Takashi have to go too!"

I give a small smile and become suddenly surprised as Mori responds with a simple 'yeah'. They walk away and leave me speechless.

'oh no he's hot!'

Anyways, chapter two everyone! *Claps*

Also I'm not actually sure if its been a week but I've been seriously just wanting to spit out chapters one after the other XDD

But I know if I do that then I won't have anything left to write so I'm taking it slow.

One of these chapters will have a Halloween special seeing as how it's coming up so thank you for reading!

I shall see you all again soon!

Question: what are you guys dressing up for Halloween? (I won't judge if you still do cause I do XDD)