Chapter 16

The following day I woke up to my alarm clock blaring a static radio and I groan.

Stupid, unreliable machines.

I look to see Frost isn't there but the smell of pancakes are. Frost's pancakes are the best things to ever be tasted!

I quickly launch myself up to quickly shower and dress before darting downstairs and panting at the bottom. My mom and dad are there too, drinking coffee and reading the newspaper. I shuffle over and get in a seat. I watch Frost slave over the oven flipping the pancakes.

His face was deep in concentration with his tongue poking out the side. I smiled at him when he handed me a plate and he smiled back. I devoured them and quickly cleaned up with Mori soon to pick me up. Frost pouted again realizing that I was leaving him.

"Oh stop it you baby, I got you a ride."
I chuckled.

"With you?" he asked hopefully.

"Uh no..." Oh he's so going to not be happy.

"Then who?" he even tilted his head to the side in confusion.

I scratched the back of my neck, not looking him in the eye.

"Drew?" I smiled at him as he beamed a little bit. He dropped the spatula and ran up the stairs.

Of course, Frost being Frost, he fell over at the top.

I laughed. "What are you doing?" I shouted up the stairs. I watched as he pried his face from the carpet.

"I have to look perfect!"

"You sound like a girl!" I teased.

He laughed and slammed the door to my room in a hurry. I went to our downstairs bathroom and ran a brush through my hair. I went upstairs hoping Frost was done but when I walked in, he was shirtless and had no pants on. He stared at his pile of clothes, not making a move to look through them.

"Are you gonna get dressed or what?" I asked snapping him out of his daze. He mumbled something and pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and a Fall Out Boy T-shirt. Since when did he wear band tees? That's my thing.

"Where did you get that from?" I asked pulling on my jean shorts.

"I took it."

"From?"

"You." he looked at me with a smirk. I rolled my eyes holding back a smile.

"Get ready, Mori will be here in 5." I said checking the time on my phone. He threw on his shoes and shrugged his bag on his shoulder. I laced up my converse and tied a flannel around my waist. I wore a dark green tee and put my bag on as well.

Today was Friday, which means that you don't have to stick to the uniform dress code. But with that comes with the rule of shorts that don't show your ass, obviously, and shirts that cover up girls cleavage.

But I wouldn't ever do something like that anyways.

My phone buzzed.

I'm here - Mori

I smiled and pecked my parents on the cheek as I got downstairs. I gave Frost a hug and smirked at him.

"Behave." I told him. He blushed but nodded none the less, that boy is so whipped.

At the same time I walked outside, Drew showed up and took off his helmet. No helmet hair!

I got in the limo and kissed Mori quickly on the lips.

"Hey." I said pulling away.

"Hi." he replied with a slight smile.

"I just have to watch something before we leave, is that ok?" he nodded and I watched out the tinted windows at the door.