Chapter 23

"You got the invite right?" Frost questioned through the phone.

"Yeah...I thought it was a bit weird but hey, it's free food" I replied. I could hear him laugh a little in the background and I smiled as well.

"Is food the only thing on your brain?" he questions.

"Well I do have Chinese food on the way" I said laughing. I adjusted my blanket I had on me and sat up a bit.

"So you are gonna go?" Frost asked.

"In all seriousness, I have no idea. I mean I might but not just cause of the food. Maybe Mori would be happy with this girl and even though he isn't mine anymore, I want to make sure of that." I said playing with a loose string off the couch.

"You'll be fine?" he cautiously asked.

"It doesn't hurt as bad anymore, I mean I know he cheated on me, and that's cruel after telling someone you love them. But in the end he meant well and didn't mean to hurt me." I finished.

He whistled "Woah."

"Ok, Ok. Enough about me, did you find out what was going on with Drew? And that he's your boyfriend now!" I smiled as I spoke. He sighed and the moment was suddenly serious

"Well, you know how it's not that simple to find out if you're gay or bisexual or whatever you are?" he asked.

I nodded then forgot he was on the phone "yeah I know, I did some research on my own" I said.

"Drew had his own way of figuring it out and it wasn't the best idea he had," Frost paused.

"He has a kid" Frost said. My face twisted into one of confusion.

"You're sure?" I asked.

"Yes! He told me since I found a picture of them in his wallet..." he trailed off.

"It couldn't have been his sister or something?" he could not possibly have a kid. The schools bad boy? The one with a death glare like no other and tattoos? No fucking way.

"No, on the back of the picture I distinctly remember it saying 'My Life, My Everything' with a little heart. And let me just say I will never let it go of how much of a sap he is" he chuckled.

"That's a lot to take in. You ok?" I asked.

The doorbell rang and I threw the blanket off myself and got up off the couch.

"Hold that thought, Chinese is here" I walked to the door and opened it to find the twins in uniform and holding my food.

"Guys?" I asked.

"What's going on?" Frost asked.

"Um...nothing, hey can I call you back in a few?" I asked.

"Yeah" he responded.

"Thanks" I hung up and stuffed my phone in my pocket.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"You have been invited to the annual host club celebration!" they said simultaneously. Hikaru pulled a string to a large party popper. I looked as the streamers fell to the ground.

"You're picking that up for one," I started "and for two, since when did this happen? When is it?" I raised and eyebrow.

They gave me playful grins and they both welcomed themselves inside.

"Now," said Kaoru.

"And now." finished Hikaru.

"Well thanks for the heads up" I rolled my eyes and made sure my tone dripped with sarcasm.