Final Chapter [Pt. 2]

Everyone sat down, Mori and Aiko were at the table next to ours with their families, and the menus had been passed. They had the choice of either; steak, shrimp, chicken, salad, and even fancy tuna. I smiled and pointed it out to Haruhi who beamed and knew what she wanted. Mori must have picked that out.

I chose the (choice) and waited for my drink to arrive. The hosts and Frost were laughing and talking to each other. I looked around to see not a lot of familiar faces, I turned back to the table.

"Do you guys know any 9f these people?" I asked. The group looked around and Kyoya started to speak.

"Only a few, mostly from business meetings, dinners, and such" he said.

"Do you know if any are real friends with Mori?" I asked.

"Why are you so worried about it?" Hikaru asked.

"As far as I know we're still friends, and I want to look out for my friends." I said as our drinks arrived. I took a big gulp to soothe my suddenly dry throat.

"You're still only friends after that date?" Tamaki suddenly cut in.

I gave him an 'are-you-seriously-asking-me-that' look.

"We're at his wedding! What do you think?? There wasn't ever a date anyways" I mumbled towards the end.

"I told you it wouldn't work" Kaoru whispered to Hikaru.

"Shut up!" he whispered back a little louder. I gave them a suspicious stare.

"What did you guys do?" I asked.

They both nervously chuckled and wouldn't look me in the eye.

"We may have...you know...rigged the raffle so you would win?" they said.

No one spoke for a moment.

"You're kidding me right? I could have avoided all the trouble that came with that date and it was set up!" I threw my hands in the air. Everyone looked afraid except Kyoya, of course he wouldn't be, he knows what he's like when woken up. I took a deep breath. In the past, it is in the past.

"It's fine, I'll get over it" our food was set in front of us. Every time I went to take a bite I would harshly stab my (food) with my fork. I honestly didn't notice I was doing it. Maybe I should take up on those therapy classes that mom suggested...

Nah.

I calmed down my stabbing after a little and then we watched the toast. I don't understand why they did it after dinner, it should've been before. It's probably so their 'love' can ruin my appetite for dessert.

She's a complete monster if she plans on doing that.

"I'd like to give a toast," Aiko raises her glass of champagne "To us and everyone who supports us. Mori is the love of my life and I have no idea where I would be without him" people raised their glasses. I raised mine and looked towards Frost, he pretended to gag and I laughed quietly.

Dessert was a buffet instead of ordering what you want. We had to wait for the couple to cut the cake then we could dig in. Mori brought Honey a large slice of cake and in return hugged the large man. Old habits die hard, as they say. Aiko called him back over to their table, she started scolding him about not focusing on her on her special day because people were watching.

I turned back once again to the table and scoffed. I wouldn't be able to stand her, how does Mori have the patience?

I ate some cake and talked a bit more with the hosts. A pop tune came on and Frost pulled me to the dance floor.