Chapter 7

Oh shit it's Friday, I almost forgot! Anyway, here's the chapter.

Mori POV (to start you guys off :D)

I felt bad to leave F/N alone by herself. Out of the corner of my eye I caught her looking over here, she blushed and looked away. She looked bored and alone but at the same time...intrigued?

I couldn't get her out of my head, I hardly know a thing about her but I felt something for her.

But she's not interested, clearly.

Your POV

As the last customers of the day filed out, fangirling and fanning themselves, I waited on the hosts to clean up. By that I mean Haruhi, Mori, and Honey.

Haruhi and I had planned to have a sleep over and catch up. I hadn't seen her in a long time but so far, it was like I never left.

But besides the cute guy I'm slowly fall- NO! NOPE! NOT HAPPENING!

What am I even thinking??

I mentally slapped myself to snap out of it.

I sigh and read my book until someone tapped my shoulder.

I'm surprised when I find that it's Mori again, I give a warm, timid smile and he gives a small smile in return. That's the first time he's actually smiled at me, that I have seen anyways.

"The clubs over." he said as he looked around for who I'm guessing is Honey. I nod and gather my things. We soon find Honey. He was at the cake table. We walked over and Honey had finished swallowing a bite of cake.

"F/N-chan! We're going to your house right?" I shudder and nod slowly. This will probably end in a disaster.

'I hope dad isn't drinking.' I think.

"We just have to get Haruhi..." I trade off as my eyes landed on her. She simply grinned at me.

Her regular grin turned into a devious one.

'oh no.'

"F/N? Is it ok if I take a raincheck on that sleepover? I realized how much homework I have to do still." she was definitely faking it, but I knew she just wanted me to hang out with Mori more.

"Yeah I guess." she smiled.

"Sorry again, I'll let you know when I'm free." she walked away with her things and I looked back at Honey and Mori.

"Guess it's just us then." I stated and started walking.

We walked to my house in silence, I try walking a bit slower to keep from getting there so soon.

We arrive and I unlock the door, slowly opening it, I check the kitchen and sure enough see the bottles are all missing.

I keep calm even though I want to panic.

Honey notices. "Are you ok F/N-chan? You look pale." he says with a concerned, sad look. I pat his head and nod as Mori examines my face "I'm fine." I assure. It was all so weird, I didn't even realize Honey had asked Mori to get me a water, until it was in front of me. I gripped the bottle that was ice cold. I jump and drop the bottle to the floor as loud thumping footsteps come downstairs. Luckily the bottle was closed.

It was my dad, his hair a mess. He's still wearing a business suit, his shirt is untucked and wrinkled and his face looked mad, sick, and of course stressed.

He walked towards me but faltered halfway when he saw Mori and Honey. "Why the fuck are they here? Who are they? And why are they with you anyways?" He asked as he eyed the guys and had a disgusted look as he mentioned them with me.

"T-They're here to hang out, I-I thought that would b-be ok..." I said looking at the floor then back at him as he spoke.

"You're such a stupid bitch. Can't you do anything right? Did you ask my permission? Do I know them? No! So, why don't you use your fucking brain for once and think!" He raised his hand and I flinched squeezing my eyes shut.

I knew what would come next.

Hey my lovely readers! Wow 150 reads! I never thought it would get nearly this many in so little time.

Thank you! All of you!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

See you soon! Byeeeeee!!