Summer Seager

Hello there! I'm Summer Melissa Seager, no Corey and Kyle aren't my brothers, they're my cousins. Our dads our brothers so that's why we have the same last name. 

Everyone always asks me if they're my bothers and it gets kind of annoying because they like to ask for autographs and tickets to games. TBH, I don't really like the Dodgers or the Mariners, I was born and raised in Miami and will always be a Marlins fan. 

I was born on May 6th, 1994 and I'm 22 years old and just graduated the University of Miami as a medical/sports trainer and I've already accepted a job with the Miami Marlins and they loved me so much that they've been nice enough to pay for everything I do when I'm with them. 

I've never met any of the guys but I hear they're a rowdy bunch and the sweetest guys ever. 

I guess you could say I'm your typical girly girl, but I could get down and dirty when I want to. I used to play volleyball and softball in college and high school, so I know how to swing the bat. 

I can't wait to live on my own in Miami and start my new life and job with the Marlins. 

Maybe I'll find the one? Who knows. I haven't been in love since high school so I'm rusty in the boys department. 

I hear some of the boys stalked my Instagram and found me attractive and some of them have dibs on taking me out first. 

It's going to be an interesting season.