Chapter 21

JUNE 26TH, 2017 

We finally have an off day and I'm going dress shopping with my mom and Christians mom has flown in for the end of June and she'll be leaving after the ASG. Christian handed me his credit card last night and told me to let him buy my dress and the mom's dresses. 

It was so sweet of him to do that for us, well me since mine will be more expensive than theirs. He was going to hang out with Giancarlo and Dee today at the house while we were gone. I got up around 8 and got into the shower and then went downstairs and made breakfast for everyone. 

But once I got downstairs, I found the moms already one step ahead of me. "You know this is our house and you two are guest, let me make the breakfast." I said with a laugh giving a kiss to my mom and a hug to Christian's mom. 

"Sweetie, this is your big day! You're picking out your wedding dress." My mom said continuing to cook. We talked about what kind of dress I wanted and Christian finally came downstairs giving us kisses. "I love seeing all my favorite girls in one house." He said and we all smiled at him. 

After we ate the amazing breakfast that the moms had cooked, I went back up to our room and got ready for the day. (Outfit in media)

I grabbed my bag and put on some sandals and went downstairs where now Giancarlo and Dee were. I gave them both hugs. "Ready to go moms?" I asked them and they both nodded and I kissed Christian and we went out to my Jeep and off to the bridal shop. 

Of course they had a Kleinfeld Bridal down here in Miami and of course that's where I wanted to go and get my dress. "Hi welcome to Kleinfeld, how may I help you?" The hostess asked as we walked into the store. 

"Hi, my name is Summer Seager and I'm here to look for my wedding dress and my mom and the groom's mom dress as well." I said with a smile feeling so happy to be doing this right now. "Alright, well welcome. My name is Ashley. When's the wedding?" She asked taking us to the mom dresses. 

"January 18th, here in Miami on the beach." I said and she smiled. "Awesome! Alright let's get you guys dresses before we tend to the soon to be bride. Who is the lucky guy?" She asked as we searched through the dresses. "His name is Christian, we met on the job. He's a baseball player." I said. 

"You mean the Christian Yelich?" She asked looking shocked. "That would be him." I said and she smiled, she looked like she was about to say something that I didn't want to hear. "He's a great guy, we dated when he first came up to the big leagues." She said and I just fakes a smile, I was right, that was something that I didn't want to hear. 

"Oh yes, he's really sweet." I said just trying to get along with her and the moms just shook their head at her. We finally found two perfect dresses for the both of them. 

My moms:

Christian's Mom:

"You both are going to look stunning!" I said admiring both of the dresses

"You both are going to look stunning!" I said admiring both of the dresses. "And so will you, now let's find the perfect dress for you!" Christian's mom said. I smiled at her, she's the sweetest thing ever and Christian is just like her so I know I'm going to love her. 

After around 10 dresses and two hours later, I finally found the perfect dress for a wedding on the beach. 

"This is it, this is the one

"This is it, this is the one." I said while Ashley was putting on the veil and I looked in the mirror to see my mom wiping her eyes. "Ma, don't cry." I said and she smiled. "It's happy tears. My baby girl is getting married." She said with a laugh and I hugged her. 

"You're perfect and I don't think that Christian could have found anyone better." Alecia said and I thanked her and gave her a hug. I paid for the dress and made an appointment to have alterations done and everything. 

We got back into the car and went back off to the house. G and Dee were still there when we got home so the moms were going to make us a home cooked meal since this was our first off day in awhile. "So Christian, I met one of your ex girlfriends today." I said while sitting down on the couch next to him and his eyes went wide. 

"Which one? Don't tell me it was Ashley." He said shivering at her name. I nodded my head. "It was, she works at the place where I got my dress, she said you were a great guy and a sweetheart to her." I said rolling my eyes, I could hear her voice in my head. 

"Yeah I was until she cheated on me with Giancarlo." He said looking at him and he just shrunk in his seat. "Hey I know it wasn't your fault G, it was hers and she came on to you." He said to him and G looked more relaxed now. 

 I was jealous and Christian could tell so he rubbed my legs. "I love you and only you right now in this moment and forever okay?" He said and I nodded and he kissed me. "Alright you two, stop making out, dinner is ready." My mom said and I just laughed and got up and pulled Christian with me. 

We all went into the dining room to see a feast in front of us. "Holy hell guys, this is a lot of food." I said as I sat down. "Well these three need to eat since they're built and they need energy." Christian's mom said and we all just dug in and I've missed home cooked meals. 

The boys loved their food and wished that the moms could come on the road with us and make their food every day. We all just talked and had a good time. G and Dee left shortly after dinner and my mom left after she helped cleaned up. 

"Alright love birds, I'm heading to bed it's been a long day goodnight." Alecia said giving us both hugs before going up to the guest room and we went into our room. "So now that you have your dress, are you getting really excited for the wedding?" Christian said as he came and laid down next to me. 

"Of course, the dress is beautiful and I can't wait for you to see it." I said kissing him. "Listen, about Ashley, I'm sorry you ever had to meet her. She was only in it for the money and has always wanted me back. I'm sorry babe." He said kissing my cheek. "It's okay, I could tell she was only in it for the money and kept giving me looks all day but hey, I wasn't letting her stop my happy moment." I said with a smile and he smiled too. 

"I love you Christian." I said and he smiled and brought me closer to him. "I love you too Summer."