Chapter 6

MAY 11TH 

The boys had an outstanding month of April; 17-7 and so far in the month of May they are 7-3 so making their record as of today: 24-10. They're on a real good roll now and I don't think that it's stopping any time soon. 

We finally have a day off and the boys want to throw a party at my house, it's my house I should get a say right? Nope I don't get even one say. 

I woke up around 8 and threw on some clothes and went downstairs to make myself some breakfast and clean up the house for the party today. I didn't know what they were bringing but I was told not to make a single thing, they would bring everything. 

You know it's going to be a good party when you don't have to do a single thing besides clean the house and be there. 

After my breakfast, I went upstairs to shower and get ready. I threw on a tank top and shorts and my bikini. (In media.) I threw my hair up into a bun and that's when the doorbell rang. I went down to open it and found Dee and AJ, I gave them both hugs and they came inside with alcohol and more alcohol. 

"Guys got enough booze there?" I asked and they laughed. "There's never enough." Dee said and that's when everyone started showing up. G finally showed up, but Christian wasn't with him. 

"G, where's Yeli?" Marcel asked and I was curious too. His eyes went wide and his face was like I can't tell you because it'll hurt someone. Oh fuck no. WHY ME?! 

He's been really distant lately so I'm pressuring the shit out of G to tell me what's going on. I dragged him up to my room. He sat on my bed. 

"Now you tell me what's going on with Yelich." I demanded and he sighed. "He's with another girl. I'm sorry pretty. I didn't want to be the one to tell you but you needed to know." I sighed and put my head in my hands. 

"He told me he loved me G. This is why I don't open up to people anymore. I can't trust them." I said looking at him, he stood up and gave me a hug. "You can trust me baby girl." He said kissing my head. 

I pulled away and smiled at him. "Thank you G, that really means a lot. But I want to get even with him." I said with a smirk. "I'm down for anything baby. Let's be all over each other when he gets here." 

I'm glad he knew what I was thinking and I'm glad he was down for this now we just gotta tell the guys so they're in on it too and that's just what we did and then we started being touchy feely and he finally showed up. 

He looked distraught and he looks like he just had sex which made my heart break and G could tell. "He's not worth your time baby girl. Just focus on me and the plan okay?" He said kissing me cheek and he made sure Christian saw that and he did and he was pissed. 

"Oh he's pissed and it's funny." I said with a laugh and he smiled and that's when Christian outed me in front of everyone. 

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? You're with me and now you're all over G?" He asked furiously. "Well you're with me and yet you look like you've just had sex with another girl? Explain that Christian." 

He had nothing to say yet he just walked away and grabbed a beer. I looked at G and he smiled at me and grabbed me a drink and I needed to forget my sorry life. 

I need to find someone who will finally love me for me and not cheat on me. "You're thinking too much. Relax princess. You deserve to have some fun." G said gripping my waist. 

"You know, I may be tipsy, but you're hot." I said and he smiled and kissed my cheek. "Summer, can I talk to you?" Christian asked coming up to the two of us. "I'm drunk so nows not a good time. Maybe tomorrow, if I even remember this conversation. Or maybe not cause you're an asshole who doesn't deserve the time of day for me." I said walking away from him. 

I went up to my room and laid in my bed and what seemed like forever, G finally came up. I figured he would. "Everyone's gone and your house is pretty much trashed." He said with a laugh coming and sitting on the bed. 

"Well, that's okay. I'll just clean up tomorrow, maybe. I'll be hungover." I said and he laughed. "That you will baby girl." I don't know what it is about him calling me baby girl, it's cute. 

"You know I meant what I said about you being hot earlier." He smirked. "I know, but I'm not about to take advantage of you because 1) you're drunk and 2) you've got some Christian problems to deal with." He said and I rolled my eyes. 

"Yeah cause I care about either of those two things and I know you don't either." I said looking at him and I could see the lust in his eyes and I had to make a move. I sat up and straddled him. 

"Baby girl we shouldn't." He said putting his hands on my hips and rubbing the bare skin there. "G come on, no one will know." Said kissing his neck and I knew I had found his weakness because his grip became tighter and I felt with erection on me. 

"So are we doing this or what?" I asked looking at him and he just looked at me and then finally he kissed me. Fucking hell, this feels so much different than Christian but in a way, so much better. He was so sweet to me yet so passionate and rough. 

Christian when we had sex was always rough and passionate and I liked it but, this sweet side of G is something I'll never get out of my head. 

Once we both finished, we collapsed next to each other and I looked at him and cuddled up to him and he kissed my head. "Goodnight baby girl, sleep tight." He said before we both fell asleep.