Chapter 12

JUNE 5TH, 2017 

We are currently in Chicago for a 3 game series against the Cubs. This month with G has been going pretty well so far, he showers me with cute little things like flowers before dates, ice cream after fun dates when we have the time and just makes me feel special. 

This next month with Christian better be up to the standards that G has got me in, because in the end, if Christian isn't as half as good as G, I'm choosing G. 

All three games are night games, so me, G, Dee and AJ are heading out today to explore Chicago. 

I woke up around 7 and went down to the gym and worked out before going to the lobby and grabbing some breakfast. I saw Christian eating alone, so I went over and sat with him. 

"Hey there Yeli. What's up?" I said sitting across from him. He looked up at me and gave me a smile. "Nothing much, just eating. I'm surprised you're not with Giancarlo." He said returning his gaze to his food. This is hurting him and I know it. 

"I don't have to be up his ass 24/7 but we are going exploring today with Dee and AJ, want to come with us?" I asked trying to be nice. "No thanks, I really don't want to see you two be all lovey dovey with each other." I sighed and grabbed his hand from across the table. 

"Your time is coming and then you can do all that stuff with me." I said giving him hope. "I would still be doing that stuff with you if I didn't fuck up and make you go with him." He said. 

"Christian, people make mistakes, that doesn't mean that I don't love you any less than I did before." I said and he looked up. "Then why are you doing this with Stanton?" He asked. 

"I really don't know but I wanted to see what it was like to be with someone other than you. You hurt me when you cheated on me, I guess that's why I'm doing this." I said hanging my head and taking a small bite of my food. 

"Then why don't you call it quits with him and come back to me?" He asked. "That's not fair. His month is almost up and then you have your month and then I have to choose. But make up your mistakes to me in the month that you have." I said and I smiled. 

"Oh don't you worry, I was planning on it no matter what even if this conversation happened or not." He said and I laughed and we ate and talked about things. 

I went up to my room and got changed and packed for the game. (outfit in media). I straightened my hair and did some makeup. There were frantic knocks on my door which I thought was the guys. 

I opened it and in came Christian barreling past me. I shut the door quickly. He was out of breath. "What the hell is going on?" I asked looking at him. "I played a prank on Marcell and Adeiny and now they want to kill me." He said and I laugh and another knock came and Christian hid in the bathroom. 

I opened it to reveal G, Dee, AJ, Marcell and Adeiny. I laughed to myself because the two looked pissed at Christian. "Have you seen Christian?" Marcell asked and I shook my head no and they took off. 

"Yeli, you can come out now." I said and he walked out and the three boys just shook their head. "You coming with us?" Dee asked to Christian and I looked at him and he smiled. "Yeah I guess, I don't wanna die here so I'll tag along." He said and we laughed and went off to the streets of Chicago.

G grabbed my hand I smiled but thought back to my earlier conversation with Christian and I really am in love with Christian and I'm basically leading G on to make him believe that I'll choose him at the end of this. But he said he'd be okay with whoever I choose but I highly doubt that's true.