Chapter 13

JUNE 6TH, 2017 

Game two with the Cubs and hopefully that the bats were going to be doing the same thing they were doing last night. 

I woke up around 8 and I was thinking to myself that I hadn't gotten my period in awhile. Oh fucking shit no. I threw on some clothes and made my way to a local pharmacy and picked up a pregnancy test. 

I quickly paid and went back to the hotel before any of the guys could see that I had these in my hands. The last time I had sex was with Giancarlo and if I'm pregnant, I'm fucked. 

I got back to my room quickly and went into the bathroom and took three of them. I waited the allotted time frame and I went back into the bathroom to look at them all. 

All three of them: positive. FML. I sank down on the floor and started crying. I can't be pregnant again, the last time this happened I had a miscarriage and lost the love of my life and I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose him again after I tell him that I'm pregnant with his best friends child. 

I sighed and I don't want to tell either of them just yet, I can't do that. When I get back to Miami, I'm going to the doctor and figuring out everything and until then, I'm not telling a single soul that I'm pregnant. 

I got into the shower and tried to wash all the problems away, but it's not going to help. I got changed into my usual Miami polo and khakis and Nike shoes and went down to the lobby and got onto the bus. 

I sat by myself in the front until someone sat next to me, I looked over and it was Giancarlo. He gave me a small smile and a kiss and I smiled back at him. 

"You okay beautiful?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah I just don't feel that good." I said looking out the window. He just left it at that and grabbed my hand and rubbed circles on the top of it, it was soothing. 

Christian walked on the bus and looked at the two of us, I looked into his eyes and smiled and he looked at me and his eyes went wide, shit he knows, I know that look. 

He sat behind us and my phone buzzed and I had to hide it from G cause I didn't want him knowing. I looked at it and sure enough Christian had texted me. 

From: Yeli

You're pregnant aren't you?

To: Yeli

Please, can we not talk about this? I'm so upset and talking about this will make me cry. But yes and I'm so mad at myself. 

I sighed and didn't want to text him and talk about it anymore. Soon we were at the park and I was out of the bus as fast as I could so Christian couldn't talk to me but that didn't work. 

"We need to talk." He said pulling me into one of the rooms and locking the door so no one could interrupt us. "What the fuck is going on with you?" He said looking at me with those beautiful eyes that were so angry. 

"I don't know Christian, I didn't plan for this to happen. The last time I had sex was the night you cheated on me. I was drunk and it happened and I guess we weren't careful but I don't want this, I don't need a baby because I don't want to be with Giancarlo, I want to be with you and you know that." I said starting to cry. 

He sighed and came over and pulled me into a hug. "I'm not happy with you right now but that doesn't mean I'll support you in anything you decided to. What do you want to do?" He said and I sighed. 

"I really don't want to have a kid to be honest. So I think I'm going to get an abortion when I get back to Miami. I don't believe in doing that but I have to you know? I can't have a baby yet, not with the wrong person." I said looking at him. 

"I love you Summer, I'll always be there for you, you know that right?" He said and I nodded. "I know that, I love you too Christian, thank you." I said kissing his cheek and going out to the field for BP. 

I helped the guys again with their swings hoping that they'll do the same that they did last night. "Hey beautiful, want to go out for drinks tonight?" G asked me as we were walking back to the clubhouse. 

"Nah not tonight babe, thanks though. I just want to get some rest tonight and lay in bed and eat some ice cream." I said. 

"How about I come and join you? I just won't eat the ice cream." He said with a laugh. "I would love that." I said with a smile. He kissed me on the cheek and went over to his locker. 

They went through more pre game stuff and then it was game time and I couldn't wait to be back at the hotel in more comfortable clothes. 

The game went by quick and we won 10-3 and I was happy that we had won again. The guys went through interviews and changed and then we all went to the hotel. 

I went up to my room and changed into a long sleeve shirt and some spandex before grabbing the ice cream out of the freezer. There was a knock on the door and I opened it and G was standing there with more ice cream and chocolate and anything else that a girl would want on their period. 

Except I'm not on my period, I'm freaking pregnant. He put everything down on the table and we both climbed on my bed and turned on the TV. 

We first watched sports center and then found Ted 2 on Tv and we laughed our asses off all night. We watched movie after movie and by the time we fell asleep, it was 4 a.m. It's a good thing that the guys have another night game tomorrow. 

What do I do? Do I have the baby or do I get an abortion?

A/N: Just so y'all know I'm totally against abortion and I'm pro-life for myself but if anyone else has to, then that's their choice, so technically I'm pro-choice I guess. Idk what I'm trying to say here lol. Sorry it took me long to update, currently having a writer's block.