Chapter 3

APRIL 11TH, 2017

Today is the Marlin's home opener and I know all the guys are excited. The Marlins were building me a house, yes they went all out for me for some reason and decided that they wanted me to build me a house. 

To say the least, the house wasn't ready last night when we got home, so I ended up staying at Christian and G's house. 

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I rolled over and answered it without looking who it was. It was Don telling me that my house was finally ready and all my stuff had been moved in from my parents house. 

I put on my glassed and threw my hair up in a bun and walked downstairs to smell breakfast cooking. I went into the kitchen to find Christian making food. 

"So a guy that can cook? I guess I picked the right one." I said walking over to him and hugging me from behind. "Anything for a pretty girl." He said and I let go and walked over the counter and sat down just watching him. Mind you, he's in sweatpants and shirtless so it was a nice sight. 

"You like what you see? Cause you're staring." He said with a laugh while setting my food in front of me. I just blushed. 

"Alright don't get too cocky my friend." I said taking a bite of my food. Hot damn, he was a great cook. "My house is ready, care to come with me before the game to check it out?" I asked and he nodded and smiled. 

I finished breakfast and went upstairs to pack my stuff and wait for Christian to get ready. "G, I'm going to Summer's house since it's ready, I'll meet you at the park." He said and G responded with okay and we got into Christian's truck. 

"Holy shit your truck is beautiful

"Holy shit your truck is beautiful." I said as I got into it. "I know, she's my baby." He said and I laughed. Typical boy. I put in the address Don had sent me and turns out it was only 5 minutes away from G and Christian's place. 

We pulled into the driveway and holy shit the place was beautiful. (House in media)

Now why do I get such a big house for one little person like me? Who the hell knows but I'm in love with it. "Yo this is nicer than my house. You know I'm going to be staying her a lot now." He said and I shook my head and a saw a car in the driveway with a big bow. 

I went over to the car and there was a note on it. "Dear Summer, thank you for all you've done for us already, along with a house, here's a new car since you'll need one to get around! Enjoy! Don and the Marlins organization."

"